With Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11, entitled "Final Snow", comes the holiday season, featuring snowy new maps such as Icebreaker, new weapons, new modes, a themed event, a shiny new battle pass and more.
Unlike the past season, however, the COD Mobile Season 11 update doesn't feature a wealth of weapon balance changes. Mostly, it is focused on buffing a handful of weapons. Let's dive straight into the underwhelming amount of balance changes to guns at the start of COD Mobile Season 11.
COD Mobile Season 11 weapon balance changes
Only four weapons have received balance changes in the COD Mobile Season 11 update.
One sniper, two shotguns and one SMG have received balance changes. There might be more coming so we will keep our eyes peeled.
Check out the weapon balance changes for COD Mobile Season 11 below.
- ADS Speed: 0.4s - 0.38s
- Extended Light barrel:ADS Speed: +10% - +7%
- Ranger barrel:ADS Speed: +15% - +12%
- Marksman barrel:ADS Speed: +15% - +12%
- Hip fire bullet spread: -20%
- ADS bullet spread: -20%
- Gun flinch of base gun: 0.9 - 0.8
- Recoil adjustment to optimize the sudden trajectory to the upper right
- Fixed an issue in which the Long barrel shotgun mod doesn't affect the accuracy.
- ADS and hip fire bullet spread: -30% for BR.
The CBR4 submachine gun, better known by the COD community as the P90, might just become the new meta weapon to use, as it was already powerful in Season 10 when it was released in November 2021.
So there you have it, all the weapon balance changes in the COD Mobile Season 11 "Final Snow" update known so far.
We will endeavour to update this article if or when more balance changes become available.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated COD Mobile section, featuring all the news, guides, weapon tier lists, loadouts and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.