Call of Duty Mobile Season 2: Task Force 141 is now up and running and we have had a fun couple of days dominating Hardhat as the newest multiplayer map while testing all the small adjustments made for this season.
In order to face new obstacles like the themed Counter Intel event we must procure to carry the best of the best in terms of weapons and equipment, but don’t you worry as that’s exactly what we are here to do.
As we do it every season, we already recommended you the best assault rifles and submachine guns for you to create your loadouts around and which ones should stay on the shelf forever.
COD Mobile shotgun tier list for Season 2: Task Force 141
It was expected for the developers to stay away from new ARs and SMGs this season as we received the Kilo 141 assault rifle and the PPSh-41 submachine gun a couple of weeks ago but now we welcome a brand new shotgun.
The JAK-12 is the new kid on the block and has really wowed rookies and veterans on the first few days of the season but consistency will be the key to see if it can be the first shotgun to reach meta status.
So without further ado, let's go over the Shotgun tier list for COD Mobile Season 2: Task Force 141.
Description of the tiers
- S-Tier: Even without the perfect loadout, the S-Tier shotguns in COD Mobile Season 2 2022 are considered the best of the best. You can't go wrong with these meta weapons.
- A-Tier: With the right attachments and a great loadout that suits your playstyle, the A-Tier assault rifles can compete with the S-Tier.
- B-Tier: These Shotguns can still pack a punch with the perfect loadout and should be considered average.
- C-Tier: Weapons in this tier are only effective in specific situations or for particular playstyles. You will require the perfect loadout to get the job done.
- D-Tier: The trash tier. You would be better off simply going for one of the other assault rifles on this list.
The KRM-262 continues to be our top choice in this class as it combines great mobility, damage and easy trigger which if you excel at close-combat situations your will want to carry this one.
The HS0405 is more like a 1-A/1-B situation as it pretty much has the same effectiveness as the KRM-262 but it has better accuracy from the hip so if you use that as a resource be our guest.
- JAK-12 (Unranked)
The JAK-12 has strung a great couple of days in the early days of Season 2: Task Force 141 but we really want to see if it can keep up throughout the whole season.
It combines amazing damage, and with the right attachments, you can extend the cartridge so it can be more forgiving for less accurate shooters but still mobile enough to run-and-gun throughout smaller areas.
The BY15 is a very unreliable weapon in terms of unless you equip the right attachments or you have the best accuracy to hit headshots left and right you will often become vulnerable to guns with higher fire rates.
Because we only have 9 shotguns we enter the realm of mediocrity very quickly and the echo represents that word perfectly. Once a very reliable A-tier shotgun has been downgraded time after time and dethroned all the way until the C-tier.
Trust us, we will save you some frustrating episodes if you listen to us and stay away from any of these shotguns.
And that's it, we've come to the end of our shotgun tier list for COD Mobile Season 2: Task Force 141. As we continue playing the game, we will make sure to adjust as needed throughout the season.
- Read more: Best HBRa3 loadout for COD Mobile Season 2
Feature image courtesy of TiMi Studio Group