Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10 update is set to release on 9th November at 5 PM PT and will focus on the 3rd Anniversary celebration. Activision has thus surprised the community by bringing collaboration with football stars, and therefore, the update is called World Class.
Along with this, COD Mobile Season 10 will bring the first-ever mythic operator, Spectre - T-3, to the game. You can find the complete patch notes below for complete details about the 3rd Anniversary update.
COD Mobile Season 10 Patch Notes
New Map: Crossroads Strike
- The Trial Loadout system will be tested online for a limited time only. We hope to receive your valuable feedback. It is a special loadout where all kinds of weapons, items and skills could be equipped and brought into the game. This may help you and your friends engage in a competitive battle in a more fair way.
- All attachments will be available to activated weapons.
- Players can switch activated items by consumption of points. More points can be gained in ranked matches.
- Class in Battle Royale can also be activated in this Trial Loadout.
- In addition, players can redeem one permanent item or weapon every month. Redemption resets on the 1st of every month.
Ranked Match Update
- Honour display has been added to Ranked matches. There are 10 Honors available in five different ranked modes: Charge Forward, Geometry Master, Master of Capture, etc. We hope that players have their own clearer position and unique tactical style in battle.
- Decreased the rewards of the new map challenge of Master I and above.
- Optimized the small icons of the top 5000.
- Optimized the effect of the selected while selecting the mode in a ranked match.
Maps Updates in Ranked Match
We removed some maps with complex engagement areas and poor experience. We also optimized maps that will be added to the New Map Pool for Frontline.
- Maps Removed: Scrapyard MW, Miami Strike
- Maps Added: Express, Hijacked
The newly added Team Deathmatch maps in S4 are properly performing. We will add them to the Generic Map Pool.
- Maps Added to the Generic Map Pool: Favela, Apocalypse, Summit
- Maps Added: Express, Hijacked
Search & Destroy
- Maps Added to the Generic Map Pool: Favela, Summit, Takeoff
- Maps Added to the Generic Map Pool: Favela, Nuketown
- Map Added: Express
- Maps Added to the Generic Map Pool: Apocalypse, Raid
- Map Added: Express
Mythic Weapon System Update
- Quick Strike: Block incoming bullets from the front and then deal slash damage to enemies.
- New Vehicle Hover Bike: Hover Bike is a single-rider vehicle that can traverse both ground and water.
- Revision of trophy mechanism: The trophy will not only be rewarded by winning the game, but also related to the performance of every single player. The player with excellent performance in the defeated team has a chance to get more trophies.
- Removal of 4-match-round and paid extra match mechanism: It did not achieve the results we expected, but instead brought a lot of trouble for many players. Therefore we removed it and left the four consecutive crates in the free line of milestones.
- Revision of ranking mechanism: after being on the leaderboard, players can accumulate a trophy maximum of 100 in Tournament per week, and extra games will not be counted; after combining with the revision of the trophy mechanism, we hope that players on the ranking can improve their performance in each game, rather than competing for the number of games to improve the ranking.
- Mode Rotation: Popular modes among players such as Alcatraz, Ground War, etc, will be available in the Tournament.
- Optimization List: SVD, ASM10, ICR-1, KRM-262, MW11, DL Q33, Kilo Bolt-Action, PKM, M13, Kilo 141, GKS.
Weapon SFX Optimization
- Optimization List: AK117, M16, Man-O-War, DL Q33, MW11/J358, SPR-208, BY15, M4, AK-, 7, DR-H, QQ9, FR .556, KRM-262
- Optimization List: Scorestreaks, Napalm, Chopper Gunner, VTOL Unified Optimization, Cluster Strike, Airdrop, Shield Turret, Sentry Gun, Stealth Chopper, UAV/Advanced UAV/C-UAV Optimization, Hawk X3, MQ-27 Dragonfire, Operator Skills, Purifier, Reactor Core, Death Machine
- Optimized bolt animation, ADS won't be interrupted by bolt animation.
- Optimized melee animation, determination and animation of Kali Sticks and Knife updated.
- Optimized bullet chain display, the actual number of remaining bullets can be shown on display.
- Added Left-handed Tactical, players can use throwables with their left hand instead of switching weapons (MP only).
- Added Enemy Tactical Scope Flash, players can be alerted by the flash from a sniper.
- Added Melee Weapon Adsorption, a melee weapon that has a sprint adsorption effect for easier hitting when attacking a close enemy.
- Added display of original bullet spread value in addition to the maximum value.
- Added display of dates in the interface for helping compare the data before and after updates.
- Optimized some UI displays.
- Fixed a bug of miscalculations of bullet spread value of some attachment
- Fixed a bug of occasional miscalculations of bullet spread value of hip fire
- Fixed a bug of Swordfish about an incorrect display of round burst number
- Added collision switch of OB free camera
- Optimized the display of numbers in the minimap
- Fixed a bug of hidden flame switch failure
- Added characters, weapons, BP XP bonus and Rank XP bonus for returning soldiers
- Added a questionnaire for returning soldiers. Returning soldiers will get rewards after completing the questionnaire. We're always looking forward to your feedback to help us on developing a better game.
- The rarity of some soldiers returning rewards is increased.
- In Multiplayer, the room settings won't be altered if only the map gets changed.
- A new switch has been added to the sensitivity setting. You can choose to bind the sensitivity to the device resolution or the rendering resolution. When binding the device resolution, the sensitivity will not change with the image quality setting.
- Added switches for Enable Left-handed Tactical / Enemy Tactical Scope Flash.
For related game content, check out our section dedicated to the latest Call of Duty: Mobile news, tips, guides, and more.
All featured images are courtesy of Activision.