Clay is a critical resource in Disney Dreamlight Valley, with various applications and uses. But it might be hard to find Clay if you're just getting started in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
If you're in need of some Clay to progress on your adventure or just want to craft something, you're in luck. Here is your guide to finding and using Clay in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Get Clay in Disney Dreamlight Valley
In order to get Clay in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you'll need to equip your shovel and dig at one of the locations where Clay spawns. That's it - you won't need to do anything else except keep trying for it!
- Waffles Cooking Recipes Guide - Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Gold Nuggets & Ingots Crafting In Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Upgrade Your House In Disney Dreamlight Valley - Expansion Guide
- How To Make The Ratatouille Recipe In Disney Dreamlight Valley
Clay spawns in clusters, so finding some Clay means you'll find more than just one.
You can try to find Clay in the following locations:
- Glade of Trust
- Sunlit Plateau
- The Forgotten Lands
Uses For Clay In Disney Dreamlight Valley
Clay has numerous uses in Disney Dreamlight Valley. For one, it can be used to repair the raft in the 'Mysterious Wreck' quest, allowing you to befriend Moana.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Clay Crafting Recipes
Clay can also be used in over ten different unique crafting recipes:
- Brick: 5 Clay, 1 Coal
- Iron Spike and Brick Fence: 3 Bricks, 2 Iron Ingots
- Metal Spike Fence: 2 Bricks, 3 Iron Ingots
- Sun-Baked Earthen Road: 1 Clay, 1 Soil
- Broken Carved Pillar Base: 15 Clay, 50 Stone, 25 Soil
- Broken Pillar Base: 15 Clay, 50 Stone, 25 Soil
- Flower Pots: 6 Clay, 2 Soil
- Jubilant Topiary: 5 Clay, 5 Soil, 3 Pink Houseleek flowers
- Low Sculpted Pillar: 15 Clay, 50 Stone, 25 Soil
- Mossy Circle-Carving Stone: 15 Clay, 50 Stone, 25 Soil
- Mossy Eye-Carving Stone: 15 Clay, 50 Stone, 25 Soil
- Mossy Fallen Pillar: 15 Clay, 50 Stone, 25 Soil
- Rustic Clock Tower: 200 Clay, 100 Stone, 100 Hardwood, 30 Iron Ingots
Using these recipes will allow you to craft various decorations and landscaping items, allowing you to beautify your island with your own flair.
Now you know how to find clay in Disney Dreamlight Valley as well as what this useful material is used for.
For more on the game, check out our section dedicated to Disney Dreamlight Valley news, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Disney/Gameloft.