The Dead By Daylight Chapter 27 PTB is here, and Steam players are finally able to try out the Tools of Torment release for themselves. The Tools of Torment chapter comes with not just one killer - The Skull Merchant - but also two twin survivors, Renato and Thalita Lyra.
Here are all of the brand new perks for one of the two new survivors from the chapter, Renato Lyra.
Dead By Daylight Renato Lyra Perks
- After you unhook another Survivor, break into a sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for 6 seconds and gain Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.
- This Perk cannot be used while suffering from Exhaustion. Exhaustion prevents Survivors from activating other Perks that cause Exhaustion.
- This Perk activates once you are one Hook away from instant death.
- While healthy, running, and suffering from Exhaustion, press the Active Ability Button 1 to lose a Health State and recover from Exhaustion instantly and gain the Broken status effect for 28/24/20 seconds.
- You are automatically healed from injured to healthy after 28/24/20 seconds. Being put into the Dying State will cancel the healing effect.
- Activating Blood Rush will disable it for the remainder of the trial. Exhaustion prevents Survivors from activating other Perks that cause Exhaustion. Broken prevents Survivors from being healed.
Teamwork: Collective Stealth
- Whenever another Survivor finishes healing you, you both leave no scratch marks as long as you stay within 12 meters of the Survivor who healed you or until one of you loses a health state.
- Teamwork: Collective Stealth can only trigger once every 180/160/140 seconds. Survivors can only be affected by one Teamwork: Collective Stealth effect at a time.
Those are all of Renato Lyra's Dead by Daylight perks from the newest chapter, Tools of Torment.
For more Dead by Daylight news be sure to check out our dedicated section, or some of our Guides & Tutorials, just below:
DBD Guides - Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Builds | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks| Best Dead By Daylight Killer Perks | When Is Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | Does Dead By Daylight Have Bots | Dead By Daylight Roadmap | Dead By Daylight CrossProgression Explained | How To Track Dead By Daylight Stats
DBD Best Builds – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Mastermind | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape| The Spirit| The Trapper| The Trickster| The Twins | The Wraith
Featured image courtesy of Behaviour Interactive.