One of the most exciting things a Survivor can do in Dead by Daylight is to fight back against the Killer - whether it's a terrifying Nemesis or a creepy Demogorgon - and many of the best Survivor perks allow them to do just that, including Laurie Strode's Decisive Strike and Elodie Rakoto's Power Struggle.
Power Struggle might be one of the game's most interesting perks, given its unique mechanic to allow a carried Survivor to stun a Killer. In this article, we'll delve into the perk Power Struggle, including what it is and the best way to use it to escape the Killer's grasp.
What Is Power Struggle In Dead By Daylight?
Power Struggle is one of Elodie Rakoto's three teachable perks in Dead by Daylight. This perk allows you to stun the Killer with a pallet if they walk under one while carrying you on their shoulder.
Power Struggle's in-game description reads as follows:
- You've never given up, and you're not about to start now.
- Whenever you are in the Dying state, you see the auras of available Pallets.
- While being carried by The Killer, reaching 25/20/15% wiggle progress activates Power Struggle. While Power Struggle is active, you can drop a nearby, standing pallet to stun The Killer.
How To Use Power Struggle In Dead By Daylight
Thankfully, it's easy to use Power Struggle in Dead by Daylight once you've equipped the perk. You'll need to pay careful attention to your wiggle progress, though, as you'll need at least 15% wiggle progress before the Killer walks underneath the pallet to activate the perk's power.
In order to use Power Struggle, you must follow these steps:
- First, equip Power Struggle as part of your Survivor build.
- Then, be downed and picked up by the Killer.
- Finally, reach 15% wiggle progress and wait until the Killer walks under a pallet. The second they walk under the pallet, press the Active Ability button to drop it and stun them, setting yourself free.
That's all you need to know about Elodie Rakoto's Power Struggle perk in Dead by Daylight, including what it is and how to use it on any survivor you choose to play.
For more Dead by Daylight news be sure to check out our dedicated section, or some of our Guides & Tutorials, just below:
DBD Guides - Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Builds | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks| Best Dead By Daylight Killer Perks | When Is Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | Does Dead By Daylight Have Bots | Dead By Daylight Roadmap | Dead By Daylight CrossProgression Explained | How To Track Dead By Daylight Stats
DBD Best Builds – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Mastermind | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape| The Spirit| The Trapper| The Trickster| The Twins | The Wraith
Featured image courtesy of Behaviour Interactive.