Destiny 2's Season 14, also known as Season of the Splicer, is right around the corner, with Bungie unveiling the pre-patch notes for Update 3.2.0, which will go live this upcoming 11th May at 10:00am PT/6:00pm GMT.
Hunter mains will receive a slight slap on the wrist this time around, as their Stasis subclass will get nerfed, particularly the Silence & Squall super, which will have its blast radius reduced.
Moreover, the bug that allowed Titans to trigger Whisper of Torment by standing in an opponent's Barricade will be gone with the release of this new patch.
- Read more: Destiny 2 Armor Synthesis: How it works
Without further ado, let's dive deep into what Destiny 2 Update 3.2.0 has to offer.
Destiny 2 Update 3.2.0 patch notes
Abilities, Aspects, and Fragments
Stasis abilities now have colorblind support:
- Enemy Crystals
- Enemy Squall
- Enemy Duskfield
- Enemy Bleak Watcher
- Player highlighting in the Crucible now has colorblind support.
- The freeze detonation from Silence & Squall has been reduced from 12m to 8.5m in radius.
- Enemy Squall now has a red ring to define area as it approaches.
- Shiver Strike melee energy is now refunded when Glacial Quake ends.
- Fixed an issue in which players can trigger Whisper of Torment by standing in an opponent's Barricade.
- Bleak Watcher Aspect now grants two fragment slots.
- Fixed an issue with Chaos Reach Super that was allowing it to penetrate some thin walls or objects enough to damage and kill opponents on the other side.
Nav Mode (Menu that appears when pulling out your Ghost)
- Separated Bounties from Quests in Nav Mode.
- All Bounties now appear in Nav Mode. They can no longer be tracked as a result.
- Category switching on keyboard and mouse can now be controlled with the scroll wheel.
- Tracked Triumph now appears in its own Nav Mode category.
- Legends added to the Director Destinations tab.
- This is where you’ll find Vault of Glass in just a few weeks...
- Shortcut between HUD quest step notifications and quest details screen added for keyboard and mouse users.
- 6v6 Crucible activities have an updated intro experience.
- Cycle through your teammates to view metrics associated with the activity you're entering.
- H.E.L.M. now appears in the Director Destinations tab (moved from Tower map) and has its own map.
- Focused Umbral Engrams and Prismatic Recaster
- Umbral Engrams now auto-decrypt when Focused via the Prismatic Recaster.
- The visual states for focusing options on the Prismatic Recaster have been streamlined to reduce visual clutter and confusion.
Glory, Valor, and Infamy
Unified Glory, Valor, and Infamy rank reputation tracking.
- The sub-ranks are now referred to simply as Ranks, and all usage has been converted to use them where appropriate. (I.e., all lifetime values and quest targets have been multiplied by three.)
- Glory playlists no longer block Valor win streaks from declining.
- The Valor badge now appears on the Trials launch screen.
- Infamy win streak bonus is now linear (+35 points per win).
- Glory win streak bonus is now linear (+20 points per win).
- Eververse Archive Filtering
- Players can now easily filter the offerings in the Storefront Archive tab.
- Per numerous community requests, we added many Exotic weapon and armor ornaments from previous Seasons to the archive tab.
- Bright Engrams
- Spawn FX and Shaders are now standalone items in Bright Engrams.
- Bright Engrams can no longer decrypt into duplicates of these items.
- A small amount of Glimmer will be awarded when decrypting Bright Engrams.
- Momentum Control and Team Scorched have returned and will be available as part of the weekly playlist rotation.
- Added repeatable bounties to Shaw Han in the Cosmodrome.
- Fixed an issue causing Vaulted gear to erroneously drop from strike-unique loot lists.
- Added a full suite of Trace Rifle-focused armor mods to the game.