Bungie released Destiny 2 Season 17 Duality Dungeon on 27th May 2022 to all platforms. Unfortunately, Season 17's pinnacle content was plagued with a plethora of game-breaking issues. Thankfully, Bungie seems to have addressed some of those in the latest hotfix. Here's everything included in hotfix 220.127.116.11.
All the changes coming to Destiny 2 with hotfix 18.104.22.168
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where players were spawning in an undesirable location after joining the existing fireteam. You really didn’t want to be there.
- Standard Bearers are now spawning where intended.
- Spamming the bell should no longer stop it from functioning.
- Fixed numerous texture and environment issues.
Grasp of Avarice
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t progress in the encounter.
Vow of the Disciple
- Fixed an issue where previewing weapons in the vendor shop showed placeholder shaders.
Gameplay and Investment
- Players will be less likely to spawn into the opposing team’s Witherhoard pools in PvP.
- Bump in the Night Rocket Launcher now has a tracking indicator in the scope when used with the Tracking Module perk.
- Fixed several Hand Cannons which had missing scopes including The Steady Hand and True Prophecy.
Bounties and Pursuits
- Fixed an issue where Seasonal Challenges were not correctly tracking Seasonal quest progress across different characters in some circumstances.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox platforms could sometimes only see limited invite and join actions in the roster when viewing Xbox network friends.
These are all the issues that hotfix 22.214.171.124 addresses. Interestingly, Bungie has not yet nerfed the buff introduced with Season of the Haunted. If you didn't know, upgrading your Resilience to Tier 10 will now grant a 40% damage reduction.
- Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted Resilience changes explained
- Destiny 2 Vestiges of Dread 1 Seasonal Challenge - How To Complete
- How to farm Bound Presence in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted
- How to farm Figments of Darkness in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted
Since Bungie didn't include this change in version 4.1.0 patch notes, many thought this was an error. Thankfully, until Bungie decides to change it, you should exploit the Resilience buff for completing high-end activities solo. That's everything you need to know about hotfix 126.96.36.199.
In the meantime, check our dedicated Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted section for more news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.