Destiny 2 Season 17, aka, Season of the Haunted, enters its second week, and with the weekly reset, Bungie has deployed hotfix 126.96.36.199 to fix several issues. In particular, fans can expect fixes for the Season 17 Duality Dungeon.
Bungie released Destiny 2 Season 17 Duality Dungeon on 27th May 2022 to all platforms. Unfortunately, Season 17's pinnacle content was plagued with a plethora of game-breaking issues. Thankfully, Bungie seems to have addressed some of those in the latest hotfix. Here's everything included in hotfix 188.8.131.52.
All the changes coming to Destiny 2 with hotfix 184.108.40.206
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where players were spawning in an undesirable location after joining the existing fireteam. You really didn’t want to be there.
- Standard Bearers are now spawning where intended.
- Spamming the bell should no longer stop it from functioning.
- Fixed numerous texture and environment issues.
Grasp of Avarice
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t progress in the encounter.
Vow of the Disciple
- Fixed an issue where previewing weapons in the vendor shop showed placeholder shaders.
Gameplay and Investment
- Players will be less likely to spawn into the opposing team’s Witherhoard pools in PvP.
- Bump in the Night Rocket Launcher now has a tracking indicator in the scope when used with the Tracking Module perk.
- Fixed several Hand Cannons which had missing scopes including The Steady Hand and True Prophecy.
Bounties and Pursuits
- Fixed an issue where Seasonal Challenges were not correctly tracking Seasonal quest progress across different characters in some circumstances.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox platforms could sometimes only see limited invite and join actions in the roster when viewing Xbox network friends.
These are all the issues that hotfix 220.127.116.11 addresses. Interestingly, Bungie has not yet nerfed the buff introduced with Season of the Haunted. If you didn't know, upgrading your Resilience to Tier 10 will now grant a 40% damage reduction.
- Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted Resilience changes explained
- Destiny 2 Vestiges of Dread 1 Seasonal Challenge - How To Complete
- How to farm Bound Presence in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted
- How to farm Figments of Darkness in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted
Since Bungie didn't include this change in version 4.1.0 patch notes, many thought this was an error. Thankfully, until Bungie decides to change it, you should exploit the Resilience buff for completing high-end activities solo. That's everything you need to know about hotfix 18.104.22.168.
In the meantime, check our dedicated Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted section for more news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.
For more Destiny 2 news, be sure to check out our dedicated section or take a look at some of our Guides & Tutorials just below:
WEEKLY UPDATES - Destiny 2 Weekly Reset List | Lost Sector Rotation | Raid & Dungeon Rotation | Grandmaster Nightfall Rotation | Weekly Challenges List | Xur Location | Trials of Osiris Map & Rewards | Iron Banner Schedule
FUTURE UPDATES - When Does The Next Destiny 2 Season Start | Everything We Know About 'Destiny 2 The Final Shape' | All Destiny 3 Speculation
EMBLEM & SHADERS - Free Destiny 2 Emblem Codes | How To Get Photo Finish Shader | How To Get Bergusian Night Shader
BEST HUNTER BUILDS -
Hunter Arc Build | Hunter Solar Build | Hunter Stasis Build | Hunter Strand Build | Hunter Void Build
BEST TITAN BUILDS -
Titan Arc Build | Titan Solar Build | Titan Stasis Build | Titan Strand Build | Titan Void Build
BEST WARLOCK BUILDS -
Warlock Arc Build | Warlock Solar Build | Warlock Stasis Build | Warlock Strand Build | Warlock Void Build
Exotics, Catalyst & God Rolls - Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest | Austringer God Roll | Calus Midi Tool God Roll | Dead Man's Tale God Roll | Fixed Odds God Roll | Hawkmoon God Roll | How To Get Come To Pass | How To Get Dawn Chorus | How To Get Omnioculus | How To Get Star-Eater Scales | Mechabre God Roll | Osteo Striga Catalyst | Riptide God Roll | Queens and Worms Quest
Game Guides - How To Unlock All Subclasses | Enemy Strikes Guide | How To Get More Loadout Slots