With Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted underway, Bungie is wasting no time introducing the latest piece of high-end PvE content into the game, the Duality dungeon.
Dungeons are raid-like activities that demand an extra level of coordination and build crafting compared to regular PvE content. The big difference is that they're shorter and designed for three players instead of six.
Bungie has promised that with each season during Year 5, players will get access to a fresh raid or dungeon. With Season of the Risen seeing the debut of The Vow of the Disciple raid, the Duality dungeon continues this new trend.
On top of discovering what sort of tricky challenges the developers have cooked up this time around, the rewards need to be just as interesting, if not more. For the Duality dungeon, Bungie has confirmed that on top of cosmetics such as an armour set per class, exotic sparrow, ship, emblems, and more, seven guns will be up for grabs:
- Four Legendary new weapons
- Two Legendary reprised weapons
- One Exotic weapon
Let's take a look at all of them down below.
All Duality dungeon weapons
The two reprised weapons are from the former Menagerie. These guns made their return for this season after a couple of years away, with four being obtainable via Opulent Keys inside the Leviathan.
- How to farm Figments of Darkness in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted
- How To Farm Opulent Umbral Energy In Destiny 2 Season Of The Haunted
- Destiny 2 - Where To Find Chests And Use Opulent Keys
- Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Abilities and Aspects revealed
Five more are brand-new and exclusive to the dungeon, including an Exotic sword.
Fixed Odds Machine Gun
The Epicurean Fusion Rifle
Lingering Dread Grenade Launcher
New Purpose Pulse Rifle
Stormchaser Linear Fusion Rifle
Unforgiven Submachine Gun
Duality dungeon weapons - How to get
At the time of writing, we don't have information regarding the drop rates. We can assume the exotic sword is a drop from the final boss, but that's as far as we're willing to guess.
What we do know are the Origin Traits and Exotic Traits the guns will have. Both the reprised guns will feature the same trait as the other four returning Menagerie weapons.
- To Excess: Final blows with this weapon while your Super is full grant a bonus to Strength and Discipline for a moderate duration.
The exclusive Legendary Duality dungeon guns have a brand-new trait.
- Bitterspite: While this weapon is equipped, taking damage accelerates its next reload. Taking more damage increases the effect.
Finally, these are the exotic perks from the Heartshadow Exotic Sword.
- Exhumation: Heavy attacks made with full Sword energy turn you invisible and fire exploding Void projectiles.
- Shot In The Dark: Remaining invisible grants this weapon increased damage for a brief duration. Hitting a target with this weapon's projectiles while Shot in the Dark is active weakens them.
For more on the game, check out our section dedicated to Destiny 2 gun breakdowns, activity guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.
For more Destiny 2 news, be sure to check out our dedicated section or take a look at some of our Guides & Tutorials just below:
Weekly Updates - Destiny 2 Weekly Reset | Destiny 2 Weekly Challenges | Destiny 2 Xur Location This Week | Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Map & Rewards This Week | Destiny 2 Lost Sector Rotation |
Upcoming Updates - Destiny 2 Season 19 Release Date | Destiny 2 The Dawning Event 2022| Destiny 2 Lightfall Release Date | Everything We Know About 'Destiny 2 The Final Shape'
Exotics, Catalyst & God Rolls - Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest | Austringer God Roll | Calus Midi Tool God Roll | Dead Man's Tale God Roll | Fixed Odds God Roll | Hawkmoon God Roll | How To Get Come To Pass | How To Get Dawn Chorus | How To Get Omnioculus | How To Get Star-Eater Scales | Mechabre God Roll | Osteo Striga Catalyst | Riptide God Roll | Queens and Worms Quest
Game Guides - Destiny 2 Redeem Codes | How To Unlock All Subclasses | Memories of Ruin Puzzle Solution| Strikes Guide | Where To Farm Cabal | Where To Farm Fallen | Where To Farm Hive | Where To Farm Scorn | Where To Farm Vex | How To Get 100k Nightfall Score |
Raid Guides - Master King's Fall Totem Challenge Explained |