Dungeons are raid-like activities that demand an extra level of coordination and build crafting compared to regular PvE content. The big difference is that they're shorter and designed for three players instead of six.
Bungie has promised that with each season during Year 5, players will get access to a fresh raid or dungeon. With Season of the Risen seeing the debut of The Vow of the Disciple raid, the Duality dungeon continues this new trend.
On top of discovering what sort of tricky challenges the developers have cooked up this time around, the rewards need to be just as interesting, if not more. For the Duality dungeon, Bungie has confirmed that on top of cosmetics such as an armour set per class, exotic sparrow, ship, emblems, and more, seven guns will be up for grabs:
- Four Legendary new weapons
- Two Legendary reprised weapons
- One Exotic weapon
Let's take a look at all of them down below.
All Duality dungeon weapons
The two reprised weapons are from the former Menagerie. These guns made their return for this season after a couple of years away, with four being obtainable via Opulent Keys inside the Leviathan.
- How to farm Figments of Darkness in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted
- How To Farm Opulent Umbral Energy In Destiny 2 Season Of The Haunted
- Destiny 2 - Where To Find Chests And Use Opulent Keys
- Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Abilities and Aspects revealed
Five more are brand-new and exclusive to the dungeon, including an Exotic sword.
Fixed Odds Machine Gun
The Epicurean Fusion Rifle
Lingering Dread Grenade Launcher
New Purpose Pulse Rifle
Stormchaser Linear Fusion Rifle
Unforgiven Submachine Gun
Duality dungeon weapons - How to get
At the time of writing, we don't have information regarding the drop rates. We can assume the exotic sword is a drop from the final boss, but that's as far as we're willing to guess.
What we do know are the Origin Traits and Exotic Traits the guns will have. Both the reprised guns will feature the same trait as the other four returning Menagerie weapons.
- To Excess: Final blows with this weapon while your Super is full grant a bonus to Strength and Discipline for a moderate duration.
The exclusive Legendary Duality dungeon guns have a brand-new trait.
- Bitterspite: While this weapon is equipped, taking damage accelerates its next reload. Taking more damage increases the effect.
Finally, these are the exotic perks from the Heartshadow Exotic Sword.
- Exhumation: Heavy attacks made with full Sword energy turn you invisible and fire exploding Void projectiles.
- Shot In The Dark: Remaining invisible grants this weapon increased damage for a brief duration. Hitting a target with this weapon's projectiles while Shot in the Dark is active weakens them.
For more on the game, check out our section dedicated to Destiny 2 gun breakdowns, activity guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.