The Igneous Hammer is a powerful hand cannon in Destiny 2, often obtained by playing Trials of Osiris. It is one of the most used weapons because of its precision and damage in combat. However, without crafting a perfect god roll, you can’t unlock the full potential of the weapon. We’ll delve deep into the weapon’s potential, listing each perk and trait to provide you with the ideal combination that will make your Igneous Hammer an unstoppable force in both PvE and PvP activities.
Table of Contents
Igneous Hammer God Roll and Perks in Destiny 2
We have put together PvP and PvE god roll for Igneous Hammer in Destiny 2. You can also try to change things around to suit your gameplay.
Igneous Hammer PvP God Roll and Perks
Our PvP god roll will make the Igneous Hammer a very versatile and powerful weapon. It will be effective at both close and long range. It will also be easier to use and deadly in clutch situations.
- Barrel: Fluted Barrel - For handling.
- Magazine: Ricochet Rounds - For increased stability and range.
- Perk 1: Rapid Hit - The players consider it the god roll perk for this column, offering increased reload speed and stability. It's highly recommended for better overall performance.
- Perk 2: Eye of the Storm - Better accuracy and handling.
- Masterwork: Range or Stability - Either can be good options for the Masterwork, depending on your preference and how you want to optimize the weapon's performance.
Igneous Hammer PvE God Roll and Perks
This PvE god roll will help to clear out groups of enemies quickly and efficiently. The increased range and stability will make it easy to land shots, and the Heal Clip and Incandescent perks will help you to stay alive and deal damage to multiple enemies at once.
- Barrel: Smallbore - For a mix of range and stability.
- Magazine: Flared Magwell - Stacks more stability and increases reload speed.
- Perk 1: Heal Clip - Heals you and nearby allies when you reload after knocking enemies.
- Perk 2: Incandescent - Defeating an enemy will spread scorch to nearby opponents.
- Masterwork: Handling- For a faster draw and aim speed.
That sums up our guide on the best god roll and perks for Igneous Hammer in Destiny 2.
WEEKLY UPDATES - Destiny 2 Weekly Reset List | Lost Sector Rotation | Raid & Dungeon Rotation | Grandmaster Nightfall Rotation | Weekly Challenges List | Xur Location | Trials of Osiris Map & Rewards | Iron Banner Schedule
BEST HUNTER BUILDS -
BEST TITAN BUILDS -
BEST WARLOCK BUILDS -
Exotics, Catalyst & God Rolls - Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest | Austringer God Roll | Calus Midi Tool God Roll | Dead Man's Tale God Roll | Fixed Odds God Roll | Hawkmoon God Roll | How To Get Come To Pass | How To Get Dawn Chorus | How To Get Omnioculus | How To Get Star-Eater Scales | Mechabre God Roll | Osteo Striga Catalyst | Riptide God Roll | Queens and Worms Quest