Soon after the official confirmation from Netflix, Studio Mir released a very short teaser on its Twitter handle. The short clip features Invoker reading his spell book and later a text saying, "Season 3 is coming." While there is still time for the third season's release, here is a brief guide for viewers who want to get ready for it.
DOTA: Dragon's Blood Book 3 - Release Date and How To Watch
DOTA: Dragon's Blood Season 3 releases on the 11th of August 2022 and will be available to watch exclusively on Netflix. You will need an account to access the series; however, if not, then you can sign up for a Basic Netflix plan at $9.99 per month here.
- Dota 2 The International 2022 - How to watch, schedule, teams, and more
- Valve Announces Shocking Dota 2 The International 2022 Ticket Prices
- Dota 2 Short Film Contest 2022 - How To Enter And Prizes
- Dota 2 PGL Arlington Major 2022 - How to watch, schedule, format, teams, and more
If you have a subscription, you can access DOTA: Dragon's Blood Book 3 via this link. If you have missed the first two seasons of Dragon's Blood, you should watch the first two seasons for a better understanding of the storyline. The first two books are also available to stream on Netflix.
DOTA: Dragon's Blood Book 3 - Episode List
There are eight episodes in DOTA: Dragon's Blood Season 3. The runtime of each episode is between 25-28 minutes. We've listed each of them and their synopsis below.
- #1 The Wind Under the Door - Drysi strikes a terrifying bargain. Luna appeals to Mirana, as does an unexpected foe. The tables turn for Fymryn, and Davion takes on a trying test.
- #2 Hell of Hells - A new moon rises. Mirana and her warriors enter Foulfell, an insidious realm where fresh hells - and regrets - await. Can Terrorblade be vanquished?
- #3 This Stranger's Life - Another day dawns - and a world begins. In the hinterlands, a threat spreads, spurring Mirana and Luna to investigate. The Oracle holds the key.
- #4 The Hanged Man - In a quest to find Slyrak, Mirana taps a familiar Dragon Knight. Filomena faces her struggling goddess - and father - as the moon threatens all life.
- #5 Summons of the Ideal - Mirana encounters a surprising opponent while Filomena embarks on a desperate attempt to get answers via Mene's memories. A sleeping giant awakens.
- #6 Twelve Thousand, Four Hundred and Three - In a hard homecoming, Mirana returns to an uncle's maneuvers and a father's wisdom. Filomena uncovers the awful facts. Davion rekindles a partnership.
- #7 Lunartropism - Undeterred, Filomena hunts for hope as a changed Davion reaches out to Mirana. But now, a brutal battle promises to shatter everything for the heroes.
- #8 Consider Phlebas - Does creation require destruction - and painful sacrifices? Filomena and Davion square off against the Invoker. The truth remains the final weapon.
DOTA: Dragon's Blood Book 3 - Plot and Storyline
DOTA: Dragon's Blood is based on Valve's popular MOBA title, Dota 2. Produced by Studio Mir, it first premiered on Netflix in March 2021. The plot has Dragon Knight, a popular Dota 2 hero, as its protagonist. Dragon Knight, also known as Davion, hunts and slays dragons. However, in his attempt to kill the dragon race of Eldwurm, an elder dragon merged himself with Davion's soul. The series also features other heroes like Mirana, Terrorblade, Luna, and Invoker.
For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Dota 2 news, guides, tips, and more.
Feature image courtesy of Valve.