With the Dota 2 Battle Pass unleashed, Valve has been actively introducing a new set of quests every week. Completing these challenges is one of the most effective ways to unlock new tiers of The International 2022 Dota 2 Battle Pass.
A new set of Dota 2 Weekly Quests is right around the corner. Surprisingly, the challenges have been leaked by several data miners prior to their official release. Dota 2 Week 4 will have a total of six quests that can help you unlock rewards from this season's battle pass.
So without any further delay, let's look at the complete list of challenges coming in Dota 2 Week 4.
Dota 2 Week 4 Battle Pass Quests List
Dota 2 Week 4 challenges will soon go live in-game and here's a complete list for the same:
- Hit Me Play 2 Matches
- Peak Performance: Deal 5000 damage with your Ultimate Ability
- They Won't Need It Anyway: Accumulate 15000 Net Worth in Winning Games
- Scare Tactics: Fear or Taunt Heroes for 30 seconds
- None For Me Thanks: Block or Reflect 10 spells with Linken's Sphere or Lotus Orb
- Enchanting Enabler: Restore 5000 mana to allied heroes
Please Note: Dota 2 players can complete all these quests in Turbo mode for half the credits. Quest progress will only count for the week that is currently activated. They can also activate previous weeks' quests to complete older challenges.
- Dota 2 The International 2022 - All Teams Qualified For TI11
- Win Free Dota 2 The International 11 Tickets With Secretlab
- Valve Announces Shocking Dota 2 The International 2022 Ticket Prices
- Valve Reveals Dota 2 The International 2021 True Sight Trailer And Release Date
As we've already mentioned earlier, players can level up in the Dota 2 battle pass by completing these missions. Each quest rewards players with stars that they can eventually use to unlock battle pass tiers.
Dota 2 Battle Pass Price and Levels
The Dota 2 Battle Pass comes in three different levels, and here are their prices:
- Level 1 Bundle
- Level 50 Bundle (save five percent on 50 Levels)
- Level 100 Bundle (save 15 percent on 100 Levels)
25% of every purchase prior to the conclusion of The International 2022 goes towards The International 2022 prize pool.
And that's all. For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Dota 2 news, guides, tips, and more.
All featured images are courtesy of Valve.