The Dota 2 Battle Pass 2022 is rich in features and cosmetic rewards, offering exclusive treasures like the Faceless Void "Claszian Apostasy" Arcana bundle or Crystal Maiden and Phantom Assassin Personas. There are also many Immortal items, sprays, and Chat Wheel sounds to unlock.
While players will invariably have to purchase the Battle Pass ahead of The International 2022 tournament, there are organic ways to level it up and earn Battle Points; this includes completing Weekly Quests. While completing these will likely take some time, they're also another fun way to play with friends. Here's what you need to know.
Dota 2 Battle Pass 2022 - All Week 1 Weekly Quests
Players can earn Battle Points by playing Dota 2 matches. Every week, a list of quests is available for players to complete alone or with friends. Completing these quests awards players with stars; as players claim stars for completed tasks, they will earn allotments of that week's available total.
- Dota 2 The International 2022 - All Teams Qualified For TI11
- Win Free Dota 2 The International 11 Tickets With Secretlab
- Valve Announces Shocking Dota 2 The International 2022 Ticket Prices
- Valve Reveals Dota 2 The International 2021 True Sight Trailer And Release Date
Most weeks offer set amounts of Battle Points. For example, in the case of Week 1 Weekly Quests, achieving 4/9/15 stars earns players 500/1,000/1,500 Battle Points. However, during four special bonus weeks, players can haul in up to four Bonus Week Battle Chests each time for extra rewards.
Week 1 Challenges
- Press Play - Play 2/8/15 matches
- Party Patrol - Win 2/5/10 matches in a party of any size
- Nobody Needs To Know - Kill 3/8/15 heroes are leaving invisibility
- Dustbuster - Kill 2/4/7 enemy heroes revealed by Dust of Appearance
- Best Two Out Of Three - Combine Sange, Kaya, or Yasha together in 1/3/6 winning game(s)
- Have Fun Storming The Castle - Hold the enemy outpost for 60/300/600 seconds
Note: Dota 2 players can complete all these quests in Turbo mode for half the credits. Quest progress will only count for the week that is currently activated. They can also activate previous weeks' quests to complete older challenges.
There are 19 Weeks in which Dota 2 players can earn Battle Points. In addition, participating in Cavern Crawl is another way players can net easy Battle Points and Shards while working toward unlocking exclusive item sets for Crystal Maiden, Slardar, and Juggernaut.
And that's all. For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Dota 2 news, guides, tips, and more.
All featured images are courtesy of Valve / Dota 2.