In Elden Ring, there is a lot of content that is waiting to be discovered. The fact of the matter is that Elden Ring is a very large game and within the map, there are plenty of hidden locations that you might not see on your first playthrough of the game. On top of that, there are locations that might be too hard for you when you first begin.
But exploration is essential in Elden Ring, especially if you want to get some of the best weapons in Elden Ring. The Legendary Armaments are very unique weapons in Elden Ring and on top of that, they are quite powerful as well. Here, we will go over where you can find all of the Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Legendary Armament Locations
Elden Ring has plenty of different weapons scattered throughout the game. But there are some unique weapons that are known as Legendary Armaments. These Legendary Armaments are optional to find but they are very powerful and all have a unique skill for the weapon. Here is where you can find all 9 Legendary Armaments:
- Ruins Greatsword - Defeat Misbegotten Warrior and Crucible Knigt In Redmane Castle
- Eclipse Shotel - Castel Sol in a chest
- Grafted Blade Greatsword - Defeat Leonine Misbegotten at Castle Morne
- Sword of Night and Flame - Caria Manor, it is in a chest
- Marais Executioner's Sword - Defeat Elember of the Briar at Castle Morne
- Dark Moon Greatsword - Ranni's quest until Moonlight Altar
- Devourer's Scepter - Kill Invader Bernahl at Farum Azula
- Golden Order Greatsword - Defeat Misbegotten Crusader at Cave of the Forlorn
- Bolt of Gransax - Leyndell, loot lighting bolt spear (missable)
As you can see above, these Legendary Armaments are scattered throughout The Lands Between. These can be very difficult at times to discover, especially if you are unfamiliar with where they are located. Although that is the case, getting these Legendary Armaments is well worth your time.
Are The Legendary Armaments In Elden Ring Good?
The answer is yes; the Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring are good. However, not every single one will be good for your build. Each weapon is very powerful and scales with certain stats to make the most out of these weapons. Plus, they all have unique exclusive skills associated with them. Find one that fits your build the best to make the most out of that weapon.
It is also worth finding all the Legendary Armaments anyways. The reason for that is that players will get a Legendary Armaments Trophy or Achievement once the 9th one is finally collected. So finding them all is essential for achievement hunters. Plus, having them is good because of how strong they are.
If you want to see a showcase of all of the Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring, check out this video by FightinCowboy on YouTube.