Welcome back!

Sign in or create an account to enjoy GINX perks, enter competitions and access exclusive features.

Manage your account

GINX TV > Guides & Tutorial > Fallout 76

Fallout 76 Christmas Event 2022: Holiday Scorched Start Time, Features, Items & More

Below we'll discuss the possible Fallout 76 Christmas event for 2022, including its possible release date, features, what to expect, and more.
Fallout 76 Christmas Event 2022: Holiday Scorched Start Time, Features, Items & More

Every year, Fallout 76 features a Christmas-themed event that sees tons of challenges, rewards, and exclusive content available for players to enjoy. This year will likely be no different, and though Bethesda hasn't begun promotion for the 2022 Christmas event, we do have some speculations on what to expect.

So keep reading below as we take a deep dive into what we know about the Fallout 76 2022 Christmas event, including our predicted start date for the event, the features we can expect to see, and much more.

Update on 15 December 2022 - This article was updated and checked for the latest 'Fallout 76 Christmas Event' news and leaks.

Latest News

December 15 - Holiday Scorched Starts Next Week.

The Holiday Scorched Event returns next week on December 20, 2022.

We just noticed that Bethesda confirmed the date in their latest Atomic Shop Weekly blog, which reads "During the Festive Scorched event starting December 20th, Santatron will also collect presents for you!"

December 13 - Santatron is back!

You'd better watch out, Santatron is coming to your C.AM.P.! Snag the Santatron Collectron Station for free in the Atomic Shop until January 3. There are also plenty of Winter Wonderland-inspired items available for a limited time in the Atomic Shop, so snag as many of them whilst you still can.

Fallout 76 - Christmas Event 2022 Start Date

Although Bethesda hasn't given us an official start date for their annual Fallout 76 Christmas Event just yet, we can make some estimations based on last year's events. The Christmas event began on the 12th of December, with the Scorched event kicking everything off, and concluded on the 4th of January with the entire event closing out. 

Fallout 76 Christmas Event 2022 Start Date 12th December
Based on previous Christmas Events, this year's will likely begin around the 12th December. (Picture: Bethesda)

This year will likely see the event take place between these dates as well, with the Scorched event taking place somewhere between those two dates. Be sure to check back here soon for more precise dates once Bethesda announces them.

Fallout 76 - Christmas Event 2022 Features and What to Expect

The Holiday Scorched Event

The main event for the annual Fallout 76 Christmas event is the Scorched event. This event sees players hunting down Scorched dressing in holiday attire, and for each Holiday Schorch you take down, you receive a Holiday Gift for you to unwrap. Gifts can be low, medium, or high-quality, and may contain anything from a lump of coal to rare plans and recipes. You’ll also get some wrapping paper so that you can craft a few Holiday Gifts of your own to share with your fellow Dwellers. 

Although we doubt the event will run in the same way, according to the reputable FalloutBuilds.com, the event will be running similarly to how it did in previous years and will run from the 20th of December 2022 until the 2nd of January 2023.

Fallout 76 Christmas Event 2022 What to Expect Scorched and Items
This year's Fallout 76 Christmas Event will likely feature Santatron or a similar bot. (Picture: Bethesda)

Holiday Scorched Spawns and Santatron

Players should also note that Holiday Scorched will always spawn as a legendary enemy with a 55% chance of being a 1-star, 40% chance of being a 2-star, and 5% chance of being a 3-star. This means that every 200th Scorched will be a 3-star on average. More notably, the previous year's Christmas events saw the arrival of the Holiday Scorched as mentioned before, as well as the arrival of the legendary Santatron.

Last year, Santatron was a limited-time bot available from the Atomic Shop. With a Santatron Station in your C.A.M.P., the bot would roam the surrounding area collecting treats such as candy, toys, and coal for you. Best of all, Santatron would occasionally give you a Holiday Gift of varying quality during the Holiday Scorched event.

Atomic Shop Items and more

You can rely on the Fallout 76 Atomic Shop to delight fans with yet another holiday bounty. The developers haven't been hesitant to offer discounts during the holiday season in the past. We are unable to predict what will be awarded this year, but the following is a list of what was available in 2021:

  • Holiday Nuclear Tree - 500 Atoms
  • Holiday Mr. Fuzzy - 300 Atoms
  • Holiday Candles - 300 Atoms
  • Playtime Bundle - 720 Atoms
  • Playtime Pants - 1000 Atoms
  • Toys Stash - 500 Atoms
  • Perfect Bubblegum - (Free)
  • Happy Holidays - 180 Atoms
  • Comin' To Town Bundle - 886 Atoms
  • Mrs. Claus' Dress - 700 Atoms
  • Stuffed Radstag - 500 Atoms
  • Mr. Claus - 150 Atoms
  • Mrs. Claus - 150 Atoms

Besides these, there are also tons of other collectibles to find as you venture through the wastelands, so be sure to check back here soon for more details on what will be in store to pick up and what special items there will be to collect in this year's Fallout 76 Christmas event. 

For more related game content, check out our section dedicated to video game news, guides, features, leaks, and more.

 

Featured image courtesy of Bethesda Software.