Now that Chapter 3 is underway, there has been so much to explore with tons of fresh content now available in-game. Just as any other season, the inaugural Chapter 3 campaign features a unique battle pass filled with exclusive rewards.
Week 3 is now live and features a ton of new quests for players to complete, unlocking massive amounts of XP. Here are all the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 3 challenges.
Week 3 challenges - Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
Week 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 is now live and features a new set of challenges for players to complete. These challenges are crucial to clearing levels on your battle pass, as they unlock large sums of XP at once.
In addition to earning XP for the battle pass, Fortnite challenges often involve interaction with one or more of the game's new features. Operating in somewhat of an incentivized tutorial for players to learn how they work.
Here's a list of all the new challenges available now for completion in Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 3 of Fortnite.
Fortnite Week 3 challenges - Chapter 3 Season 1
- Search Coolers (0/5)
- Slide continuously for 25 meters (0/1)
- Bounce five times on Spider-Man’s bouncers without touching the ground (0/1)
- Talk to Guaco, Bunker Jonesy, and Cuddle Team Leader (0/3)
- Collect stored items from a tent (0/2)
- Damage opponents at Rocky Reels or Condo Canyon
- Visit Different Seven Outposts in a single match (0/2)
- Hit weak points while harvesting (0/100)
- Get Eliminations with Assault Rifles (0/10)
The Week 3 challenges of Chapter 3 Season 1 of Fortnite will remain available for completion as long the season progresses, up until the start of Season 2 when they will be replaced.
Make sure to check out our dedicated Fortnite page for everything on the popular battle royale as Chapter 3 rolls along. We'll keep you in the loop with the latest challenges, cosmetics, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.