The latest map changes introduce a few new Points of Interest (POIs) that arise in the wake of the Collision event. We'll be looking at the new Island map and POIs arriving to Fortnite in Chapter 3 Season 3.
All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Points of Interest
Much like previous seasons, Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 will introduce a few new Points of Interest (POIs), which are relatively easy to find. According to various reliable sources, these POIs are not only affected by the new biome but also reflect the summer vacation theme evident in the trailer.
- How to unlock Indiana Jones skin in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- How to unlock Darth Vader skin in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- Fortnite servers not responding - When will servers come back up?
- How to get Pac-Man items in Fortnite - Chapter 3 Season 2
Below are the new POIs added to Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 upon launch:
- Reality Tree: A massive tree in the center of Reality Falls (formerly Camp Cuddle), located far west of the map.
- Tilted Towers: Fans of this popular location will be happy to hear that the tower is under construction since it was destroyed in Chapter 3 Season 2.
- Greasy Grove: This location is overrun by the mysterious biome, with large mushrooms appearing throughout the area.
- Rave Cave: Formerly Command Cavern, this region has been overtaken by the Loopers, with an amusement park and a music festival taking its place.
- The Foundation Statue: The looming statue of The Foundation was destroyed during Chapter 3 Season 3, and remnants have been decorated in graffiti by partygoers.
The remaining POIs have been left unchanged following Chapter 3 Season 2, which should please many players ahead of the new season. The unchanged POIs are as follows:
- Logjam Lumberyard
- Shifty Shafts
- Sleepy Sound
- The Daily Bugle
- Coney Crossroads
- The Joneses
- Condo Canyon
- Chonker's Speedway
- Synapse Station
- Rocky Reels
The new POI changes will breathe new life into the Island due to the several map changes highlighted on the map. With the biome and the Reality Tree taking over Camp Cuddle, the dense forest covering the area can provide much cover for players landing in this location.
The Command Cavern may no longer exist, but the Rave Cave, especially the large stage featured in this area, could potentially point to a massive music event that could be taking place in-game. This was particularly showcased during the Cinematic trailer as partygoers enjoyed themselves at a party or festival at this location.
There are likely more POIs and map changes inbound for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 as it progresses. With new challenges, NPCs, and Island activities for players to participate in, an ominous figure watches on that plans to threaten the Island and all that reside there.
For more battle royale content, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.