Following a short server downtime, the Fortnite v21.10 update is live now across all the platforms. With this latest update, players have got access to a new batch of creative quests called Island Hooper. It’s also known as Fortnite’s No Sweat Summer event, which usually takes place in Creative mode.
Fortnite’s No Sweat Summer event features a total of six challenges, allowing players to earn 10,000 XP from each quest. Consequently, Fortnite fans can accumulate a total of 60,000 XP by completing all the missions. So without any further delay, let’s look at the complete list of Fortnite’s No Sweat Summer event challenges.
Fortnite No Sweat Summer Event Challenges List
Here’s the list of all the Fortnite’s exclusive quests that are available during the No Sweat Summer event:
- Collect resources in PvE One Trigger 100 days (3000)
- Use Vending Machines in Blimp Wars (8)
- Unlock achievements in Parkour Universe (3)
- Get Melee eliminations in Murder Mystery (1)
- Eliminate Prop opponents in Prop Hunt: Modern Mall (3)
- Unlock achievements in Color Dash (4)
Besides the level-up XP, this No Sweat Summer event offers a handful of nifty freebies that are listed below:
Tropical Infrared wrap
Tropical Infra-Ravage Spray
Tropical Infra-Raven Spray
Infrared GG emoticon
Before you leave and start working on these challenges, it’s worth noting that players must complete the aforementioned quests in the following creative maps instead of battle royale mode:
- One Trigger 100 days
- Parkour Universe
- BLIMP WARS 1000 [Ghost vs Shadow]
- Color Dash
- ULTIMATE MURDER MYSTERY
- Prop Hunt: Modern Mall
During your time in these maps, you will get an opportunity to try a new weapon called Flare Gun that Epic Games unvaulted with the 21.10 update. The weapon not only deals damage to the opponents but also helps in revealing their positions.
- Fortnite x Marvel Zero War cover teases Gwen Stacy Outfit
- Fortnite Firework Gun - How to get, release date, more
- How to enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at The ScrewBaller in Fortnite
- Fortnite Recording Symbol - Why does it say Recording on Fortnite?
Flare Guns were initially introduced in Fortnite patch 13.20 and last seen in the Chapter 3 Season 1 update. After months of anticipation, the rare weapon has returned to the island, and players can strategically use them to their advantage.
So there you have it, the entire list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 No Sweat Summer event challenges.
For more on the ever-popular battle royale, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite news, leaks, patch notes, guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.