Since the beginning of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, the Challenges have all been based around the secret agents that now populate the game.
After two weeks of BRUTE challenges, we have had one week of demolition expert TNTina and Week 4 is set to be another explosive one with a further 10 challenges from TNTina.
It is perhaps no surprise then that many of the challenges have an explosive element with players expected to fish with explosives and destroy enemy structures with Proximity or Remote Explosives.
Players will also have to collect the Boss Weapons that drop when you kill either Brutus (The Grotto), Meowscles (The Yacht), Midas (Agency HQ), TNTina (The Rig) and Skye (The Shark) - no easy task this one as the bosses have high HP and their mythic weapons.
There is also the potentially tricky challenge of scanning henchmen. Found at the same POIs where find the bosses. You must not kill, but knock out one of these henchmen, and carry them to an ID scanner, a red button usually next to a door. You will then be prompted on-screen to scan the henchmen. You will need to do this three times to complete the challenge.
TNTina's Trial Challenges are live now so hop aboard the battle bus and tick off some of these challenges!
Fortnite Season 2 Week 4 - TNTina's Trial Challenges
Here are all of TNTina's Season 2 Week 4 Challenges, completing this list will net you 400,000 XP which will go a long way to levelling up your Battle Pass.
- Search Chests at Pleasant Park or Slurpy Swamp (10)
- Destroy opponents structures with Proximity Mines or Remote Explosives (20)
- Fish with Explosives (3)
- Eliminate players at The Agency or Sweaty Sands (5)
- Search Ammo Boxes in different Named Locations (7)
- Use Decoy Grenades (5)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Motorboat (200)
- Scan a Henchman in different matches (3)
- Visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels
- Collect different Boss Weapons (3)