A new week of challenges starts in Fortnite on 24th September at 14:00 BST. Players can complete these Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 challenges for a total of 250,000 XP. Here's how you can complete the Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 challenges with ease.
Fortnite Week 5 challenges detailed
There are a total of eight solo challenges which grant 25,000 XP each, and a team challenge (which can be completed solo) for a whopping 50,000 XP.
First up, check out the Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 challenges below.
- Search Chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7) - 25,000 XP
- Eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3) - 25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in less than 4 minutes without getting out (0/1) - 25,000 XP
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1) - 25,000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming rings at Salty Springs (0/1) - 25,000 XP
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1) - 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1) - 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500) - 25,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Stark Industries (0/500) - 25,000 XP
Most of these Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 challenges are very self-explanatory. Players will need to travel to a variety of locations, collecting rings, opening chests and much more.
(Picture: Epic Games)
You will need the fastest possible car you can find and try to avoid taking damage while driving from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in four minutes, for example.
These locations will be highly contested, especially at the start of Fortnite Week 5. While most are easy to complete, there are some which will pose a bit of a challenge.
To destroy a Gorger solo, follow the steps below:
- Drop into a Battle Royale match and while you are gliding down, look for a red column of light which quickly disappears, indicating a randomized spawn of a Gorger.
- Pick up a weapon or two close to the Gorger spawn, and start attacking it.
- The Gorger will spawn some Gatherers. Focus on a Gatherer to take it down and use its remains as a weapon.
- The Gatherer remains functions as a powerful handheld laser cannon with two firing modes.
- One firing mode is semi-automatic, unleashing short laser blasts. The other is used to unleash a powerful blast to deal high damage but it uses up the Gatherer remains with one blast.
- Use the Gatherer remains to deal massive damage to the Gorger.
(Picture: Epic Games)
There's another Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 challenge you might not know how to complete; making Stark Robots dance.
However, this is quite easy. All you need to do is find a Stark robot at Quinjet spawn locations, or at Stark Industries. Then, you need to take it down and hack it. Lastly, simply use a dance emote and the Stark robot will dance with you, completing the challenge for some easy XP.
The video from YouTube channel PunchNshoot shows how to make a Stark robot dance, and complete the challenge with ease.