Now that update 17.21 has arrived in Fortnite, along with the powerful Plasma Cannon, more challenges will be available to complete and boost your Battle Pass to unlock new rewards, so it’s time to prepare yourself and learn about every quest added for Week 8 of Fortnite’s Season 7.
For this week’s quests, players will have to go all around the map looking for allied and enemy NPCs, building and destroying all kinds of structures, and interacting with many different characters, objects, and places.
Fortnite S7 Week 8: Completing the Legendary quests
As for the Legendary quests, there will be a total of six missions available, where you can obtain 180,000 XP by completing every single one of them, giving you a good boost in your Battle Pass.
- Get Slone's orders from a payphone (1) - 15,000 XP
- Collect access card from an IO Guard (1) - 45,000 XP
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations (3) - 30,000 XP
- Interact with an IO Operative's computer (1) - 30,000 XP
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (1) - 30,000 XP
- Converse with characters to identify an infiltrator (5) - 30,000 XP
The first quest is a routine, as you will have to go to a Payphone to answer Slone’s call, giving you a chance to learn more about the story of the current season.
To collect the access card and interact with an IO Operative's computer, there are satellite stations around the Fortnite map that house multiple IO guards, however, these are dangerous places so make sure you're well equipped before you enter one of these. Alternatively, for the access card, you can try and take on an IO guard at an outpost near the Aftermath.
The wiretaps can be planted around three different locations, these being Lazy Lake, Redacted Bunker, and around the satellite stations.
Next, you can find Bunker Jonesy at the Lumber Lodge Cabin, the Swamp Stalker will be at Slurpy Swamp inside a shack, and the Human Bill can be found at Steamy Stacks in the North-East building. Last but not least, the last quest requires you to talk with five different NPCs, no matter which ones you choose.
Fortnite S7 Week 8: Completing the Epic quests
Moving on to the Epic tasks, there will be a total of seven missions added as part of the weekly challenges, where you can obtain 30,000 XP by completing each one of them.
These missions will be available throughout the season, so don't hurry too much as you can complete them at any time.
- Use Shield Potions in a single match (4) - 30,000 XP
- Collect building resources (750) - 30,000 XP
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf, and Unremarkable Shack (3) - 30,000 XP
- Build structures (25) - 30,000 XP
- Complete bounties from bounty boards (3) - 30,000 XP
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures (15) - 30,000 XP
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (1) - 30,000 XP
As you can see, all of these quests are pretty much self-explained, so it shouldn’t be a problem to complete every single one of them very easily.
Week 8 quests will be available starting 28th July and don’t forget the Legendary ones will only be available until 4th August.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Fortnite section, where you will find guides, news, esports tournaments, leaks and more.
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |