Fortnite continues to evolve following with yet another new string of features and content to the famed battle royale. Besides that, there is also a new set of Fortnite weekly challenges, giving players an opportunity to amass a huge chunk of level-up XP.
While the upcoming Fortnite Week 12 quests are a few hours away (at writing), all the challenges coming in the next week have already been unveiled by renowned data miner iFireMonkey. This guide will detail the complete list of challenges coming in the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 12.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 12 Challenges List
As always, Fortnite Week 12 will be packed with a total of seven seasonal challenges, with the potential for players to earn 15,000 XP by completing each quest. Accordingly, players can rake in a massive 105,000 XP by completing all the missions.
- Fortnite Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) - How To Get And Use
- Fortnite Tournament Of Power - How To Join, Date, And Rewards
- Fortnite Dragon Ball Item Shop - All Bundles And Skins
- Fortnite Dragon Ball Power Unleashed - Quests And Rewards
The Fortnite Season 3, Week 12 Seasonal quests will go live in-game on Thursday, 25th August 2022 at 14:00 BST | 09:00 EST | 06:00 PST. Here’s the list of all the quests that will be made available in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 12:
- Dislodge Runaway Boulders. (6)
- Collect Bars at Lazy Lagoon. (100)
- Headshot opponents with Prime Shotgun. (5)
- Damage players with the Ripsaw Launcher. (200)
- Hit opponents with the Two Shot shotgun. (10)
- Tame Wildlife in a single match. (3)
- Land at Groovy Grove or Fungi Farm and travel to The GLow in a single match. (2)
- Eliminate an opponent with a melee weapon. (1) *
- Upgrade a Charged SMG at an Upgrade Bench. (1) *
It’s worth noting that the last two quests (indicated by *) are replacement challenges; this means they will only be made available if the quests mentioned above glitch.
These weekly challenges will remain in the game until the end of the season. So, players have plenty of time to complete them and unlock fancy cosmetic items from this season’s Battle Pass. Afterward, more quests will be available once Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 starts.
That concludes our guide on all the Fortnite Week 12 challenges in Chapter 3 Season 3.
For more game content, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite news, guides, leaks, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.