The battle royale action continues to roll along in Chapter 3 Season 3 of Fortnite with players seeming to enjoy the Summer season thus far. To this point, there has been a mix of both unvaulted content from previous seasons, as well as all new Season 3 gameplay including a new map, weapons, items, and much more.
While Season 3 has introduced plenty of it's own content, there are Fortnite constants as the season comes with a battle pass, providing players with a chance to unlock awesome in-game rewards. The battle pass can be progressed by completing weekly challenges, and the latest set of tasks is set to be available soon. Here are all the Fortnite Week 7 challenges in Chapter 3 Season 3 as well as their alloted XP rewards.
Fortnite Week 7 Challenges - Chapter 3 Season 3
Completing the weekly challenges is the best way to clear levels on the Fortnite battle pass each season, as each task completed unlocks an XP reward. Fortnite Week 6 challenges are still available for completion (all weekly challenges remain available until the end of the season) but many dedicated Fortnite players are already looking ahead to the next week's tasks.
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Collab Coming Soon - Release Date, New Skins, Items, More
- Fortnite x Stranger Things Collab - Release Date, New Skins, More
- Is NFL Star Patrick Mahomes Getting A Fortnite Icon Series Skin?
- How to get Fortnite KAWS skin - KAWSPEELY
The Week 7 challenges will require players to interact with one of the unvaulted vehicles from previous Fortnite chapters. So make sure to utilize our guide for all the Baller locations in Chapter 3 Season 3.
Fortnite Week 7 challenges
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (0/1)
- Deal damage to airborn opponents (01)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (0/20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (0/3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar (0/1)
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (0/3)
- Crack opponents' shields (0/3)
- Deal damage with a shotgun (0/150)
- Deal damage with a Pistol (0/150)
Completing the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 7 challenges will unlock 15,000 XP per each task done. Be sure to work your way through each task for more progression of the Season 3 battle pass.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |