Epic Games will be launching Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 shortly after the maintenance period concludes as players enjoy the views of the Island in the distance. While watching the Island's remnants floating by, Epic has launched a web mini-event to celebrate the incoming season by teasing it on a floating billboard.
Since the tease, the Fortnite community has hunted high and low to retrieve coordinates that reveal items arriving to Fortnite in the upcoming season. We've detailed how to find the QR code and all object coordinates for Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1.
Where Is The QR Code In Fortnite?
With the Fortnite Fracture event concluding at the end of Chapter 3 Season 4, players tuned into the livestream will be greeted by the downtime screen. Once in a while, a billboard will slowly float across their screen, but it has an important message printed on it: a QR code.
Scanning this QR code will redirect you to the official Fortnite Chapter 4 website, which tasks you to "enter coordinates and discover objects together." Entering the website begins a scavenger web event in which guessing the coordinates correctly will "discover" new items arriving in the game in Chapter 4 Season 1.
All Object Coordinates For Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1
Finding the coordinates requires you to guess them correctly before inputting them when visiting the website. This online scavenger hunt has been much harder than most players anticipated, even when receiving help from The Paradigm, Brie Larson, who tweeted out a code for one of the coordinates.
The official Fortnite Twitter account also shared one of the coordinates with several content creators sharing the codes online. Lastly, additional information regarding the object coordinates has been sourced from multiple Fortnite dataminers and sources, including ShiinaBR, iFireMonkey, and HYPEX.
Nevertheless, let's take a look at all the coordinates and what objects were found for Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1:
- Fortnite Bike: KNE-LB-4ME
- Fortnite Pickaxe: 2TH-EK-33P
- Fortnite Battle Pass Skin: 6HU-TQ-4BY
- Fortnite Geno Battle Pass Skin: 4J5-DB-S9J
- Fortnite Doom Guy Skin: G9D-39-323
- Fortnite New Shotgun: RS9-L8-835
- Fortnite New AR: U83-8M-T5M
- Fortnite Peely Teaser: A9D-M5-BGL
- Fortnite Geno Skin Variant: C7P-EH-C2N
- Fortnite Battle Bus: SEL-5U-V8N
- Fortnite Battle Skin: JHP-N4-4E4
- Fortnite New Consumable: 7CD-7J-8AL
- Fortnite New Pistol: REL-14-Y85
- Fortnite New Fragment: TSV-M6-L46
- Fortnite New Weapon: 29M-K1-51K
- Fortnite Geno Pickaxe: B7T-3F-J48
- Fortnite Geno Crate: C7A-U9-4UF
- Fortnite Battle Pass Skin: 43B-CY-N62
- Fortnite SMG Weapon: VE4-C4-PSG
- Fortnite New Shotgun Weapon: G6K-2J-HAW
- Fortnite Geralt of Rivia Skin: 8H2-9D-8J4
With all the objects discovered, you can return to the website, which confirms that the new chapter has officially begun for Fortnite. Additionally, it provides the final code; this time, once redeemed, it will reward you with a Loading Screen when dropping into Fortnite.
You can redeem this code by visiting the Fortnite Redeem webpage and signing in using your Epic Games account. Enter the code provided on the Fortnite Chapter 4 website, which can be redeemed once per account, and launch the game to receive the reward.
Where To Find Bushranger In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 | All Fortnite Chapter 3 Live Event Leaks – Screenshots, Quest Files & More | How To Deal Damage With A Chicken Peck In Fortnite | Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 – How To Collect Coins In Rocketeer Ruins
Featured image courtesy of YouTube / Fortnite.
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.