HoYoverse launched the Genshin Impact 3.1 update, "King Deshret and the Three Magi," on 28 September 2022, with Travelers exploring the brand-new desert area. With the Weinlesefest beginning in Mondstadt, the developers unveiled the game's next playable characters.
Genshin Impact's Nahida, the Lesser Lord Kusanali, has been teased in previous trailers highlighting the Sumeru region and the new faces the Traveler will likely meet. However, before she becomes available to play, a notable Genshin Impact source has leaked her combat kit on social media as the 3.2 beta has begun.
Genshin Impact 3.2 - Nahida's Combat Kit Leaked
HoYoverse announced that the next playable characters are coming soon to Genshin Impact as the game's 3.2 beta gets underway. One of these new playable characters is the Lesser Lord Kusanali, Nahida, who was first revealed in the third Sumeru Preview Teaser trailer, which you can watch below.
With Nahida officially confirmed to be coming to Teyvat, notable Genshin Impact dataminer, Ubatcha, has revealed her rumored combat kit. The source detailed her Elemental Skill and Burst along with her Normal and Charged Attacks and the DMG it deals, which looks as follows:
- Normal Attack: Can perform a series of four attacks that inflict Dendro DMG; her Charged Attack will spend a specific amount of Stamina for her to deal AoE Dendro DMG following a brief casting time.
- Elemental Skill (All Schemes to Know): Deals AoE Dendro DMG using "karmic bonds of wood and tree" and marking them with the Seed of Skandha, which triggers a "camera state." While holding this skill, this starts an aiming period where Nahida can target a limited number of enemies within an area before dealing Dendro DMG to targeted enemies and marking them with the Seed of Skandha once the aiming period ends. The aiming period lasts five seconds, during which she can target up to eight enemies.
- Elemental Burst (Illusory Heart): Nahida can summon the Court of Dreams, producing a massive barrier called the Shrine of Maya. This barrier allows several Dendro reaction applications, mainly for Pyro, Electro, and Hydro elements, where several effects can occur. With Pyro, DMG inflicted by the Tri-Karma Purification from Nahida's Elemental Skill increases; Electro reactions can see the time interval between the Tri-Karma Purification decreased while Nahida is still on-field. For Hydro, the barrier's duration will be increased, and if there are two party members with the Pyro or Electro element, either of the effects mentioned above will significantly increase once the barrier is deployed.
It's worth mentioning that the Seed of Skandha will bind enemies together once they've been marked; an Elemental reaction can be triggered as enemies will receive Dendro DMG from Dendro Cores, including the Burgeon and Hyperbloom DMG.
- How To Enter The Mausoleum Of King Deshret In Genshin Impact
- How To Unlock Garden Of Endless Pillars Domain In Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact "Of Ballads and Brews" Event Gameplay Details
- Genshin Impact Nilou Ascension Materials, Where To Find Them
Genshin Impact's Nahida can inflict the Tri-Karma Purification once every timed interval to all linked enemies, dealing Dendro DMG, depending on her ATK and Elemental Mastery stats.
Genshin Impact 3.2 - Nahida's Constellations
Nahida's Constellations were also detailed by Ubatcha, which may be subjected to change following the beta's conclusion. Below are all of Nahida's Constellations in Genshin Impact, according to Ubatcha:
- Constellation Level 1 (C1): When the Shrine of Maya barrier is deployed on-field, all party members will have their Elemental Types accounted for, adding one count for Pyro, Electro, and Hydro characters.
- Constellation Level 2 (C2): Enemies marked by the Seed of Skandha will be inflicted by various Elemental Reaction effects, Burning, Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon DMG, which scores CRIT Hits. CRIT Rate and DMG will be fixed at 20% and 100%, and eight seconds after Quicken, Aggravate, and Spread have been applied, DEF stats will decrease by 30%.
- Constellation Level 3 (C3): This increases Nahida's Elemental Skill level by three, with the max cap set at Level 15.
- Constellation Level 4 (C4): If 1/2/3/4 enemies nearby are affected by the Seed of Skandha, her Elemental Mastery increases by 100/120/140/160.
- Constellation Level 5 (C5): Nahida's Elemental Burst increases its Level by three, with the max cap set at Level 15.
- Constellation Level 6 (C6): When Nahida attacks enemies marked by the Seed of Skandha, using either her Normal or Charged Attack, after using her Elemental Burst, she can use Karmic Oblivion on marked enemies and inflicting Dendro DMG based on 200% of her ATK and 400% of her Elemental Mastery. DMG dealt by this effect will be considered as Elemental Skill DMG, which can be activated every 0.2 seconds, lasting up to ten seconds, and can be removed once she has used Karmic Oblivion six times.
As stated before, Nahida's combat kit is currently playtested; HoYoverse can make final adjustments before her release. Likewise, we will endeavor to provide more updates once more reliable information is available.
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.