HoYoverse adds brand new characters with every Genshin Impact update and one of them is Kuki Shinobu. She is a four-star character who bears the electro element and uses a sword to thrash the enemies.
She is the Deputy Leader of the Arataki Gang; however, her parents wanted her to be a maiden at Grand Narukami Shrine. She turned down numerous job offers from various fields and suddenly joined the Gang, which is known for its idleness.
Here are the complete details of her abilities, talents, and constellations, so that you can decide whether you want to pull her or not.
Shinobu Attack Talents
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 4 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact
Elemental Skill - Sanctifying Ring
- Creates a Grass Ring of Sanctification at the cost of part of her HP, dealing Electro DMG to nearby opponents.
- Grass Ring of Sanctification:
- Follows your current active character around. Deals Electro DMG to nearby opponents every 1.5s and restores HP for active character(s) within the ring's AoE based on Kuki Shinobu's Max HP.
- The HP consumption from using this skill can only bring her to 20% HP.
Elemental Burst - Gyoei Narukami Kariyama Rite
- Stabs an evil-excoriating blade into the ground, creating a field that cleanses the area of all that is foul, dealing continuous
Electro DMG to opponents within its AoE based on Shinobu's Max HP.
- If Shinobu's HP is less than or equal to 50% when this skill is used, the field will last longer.
Shinobu Passive Talents
- Protracted Prayers: Gains 25% more rewards when dispatched on an Inazuma Expedition for 20 hours.
- Breaking Free: ‘When Shinobu's HP is not higher than 50%, her Healing Bonus is increased by 15%.
- Heart's Response: Sanctifying Ring's abilities will be boosted based on Shinobu's Elemental Mastery:
- Healing amount will be increased by 75% of Elemental Mastery.
- DMG dealt is increased by 25% of Elemental Mastery.
- To Cloister Compassion: Gyoei Narukami Kariyama Rite's AoE is increased by 50%.
- To Forsake Fortune: Grass Ring of Sanctification's duration is increased by 3s.
- To Sequester Sorrow: Increases the Level of Sanctifying Ring by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- To Sever Sealing: When the Normal, Charged, or Plunging Attacks of the character affected by Shinobu's Grass Ring of Sanctification hit opponents, a Thundergrass Mark will land on the opponent’s position and deal AoE Electro DMG based on 9:7% of Shinobu's
- To Cease Courtesies: Increases the Level of Gyoei Narukami Kariyama Rite by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- To Ward Weakness: When Kuki Shinobu takes lethal DMG, this instance of DMG will not take her down. This effect will automatically trigger when her HP reaches 1and will trigger once every 60s. When Shinobu’s HP drops below 25%, she will gain 150 Elemental Mastery for 15s. This effect will trigger once every 60s.
If the official details will be any different from the leaks, we will update this guide accordingly. Although, you can have a look at her official character demo below.
- Genshin Impact to Launch on GeForce NOW in Over 80 Countries
- Genshin Impact leaks reveal Dendro banner and new starting characters
- Genshin Impact 2.8 Summer Fantasia Official Art Leaked
- Genshin Impact Wherefore Did the Spiritstone Descend Quest Guide
For more content from Teyvat, check out our section dedicated to the latest Genshin Impact news, updates, guides, features, and more. Also, make sure to keep an eye on our Genshin Impact Twitter account.
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.