Xiangling is a powerful Pyro character among the varied cast of characters in Genshin Impact. What makes her particularly powerful is her bursts abilities, and when set up with the correct build she can easily stand toe to toe with any of the other characters in her tier.
So in this guide, we will be showing you how to construct the best build for Xiangling and take full advantage of her powerful abilities and talents. We will also be looking at how she stacks up in the ratings against her fellow adventurers.
Xiangling Rating in Genshin Impact
Xiangling is an S++ tier character, being one of the strongest and most flexible Sub-DPS (Damage per Second) characters in the game. She wields a Pyro Polearn, and her strength lies in her burst ability that can afflict Pyro status on enemies and deal strong damage to multiple foes.
- Genshin Impact 2.8 Livestream - Date, Time, Leaks, How to Watch
- Best Shenhe build in Genshin Impact 2022
- Genshin Impact Xingqiu - Rating & Best Build
- Genshin Impact Core of the Apparatus Event – Gameplay, Rewards
Because her abilities rely on the Pyro Elemental affinity, when she uses attacks that take advantage of her burst and elemental attacks, she can deal tons of damage on the front lines. And thanks to her range of attacks, she can deal damage to many foes at once, making her a solid DPS character for your team.
Best Xiangling Build in Genshin Impact
Below are the weapons and Artifacts you should use to create the best Xiangling build possible. Focusing on increasing her attack output and skills, allowing her to take full advantage of Elemental Reactions to cause some heavy damage on the field.
Recommended Weapon: The Catch
The catch is ideal for a character such as Xiangling as increases her Elemental burst damage by 16% and her Elemental Crit Rate is increased by 6%, which naturally scales as she levels up. However, if you can find this weapon just yet, below are some alternatives.
- Dragon's Bane - This weapon increases the damage against enemies affected by Pyro or Hydro by a minimum of 20%
- Prototype Starglitter - After using an Elemental Skill, it increases Normal and Charged Attack damage by 8% for 12s, for a max of 2 stacks
Recommended Artifact: Emblem of Severed Fate
- 2-piece bonus: This Artifact gives Xiangling a 20% increase in her Energy Recharge
- 4-piece bonus: She will gain an increase to her Elemental burst damage by 25% of her Energy Recharge, and a maximum of 75% bonus damage can be stacked this way
Though finding all four pieces proves difficult, there are some substitutes below.
Crimson Witch Of Flames
- 2-piece bonus: Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-piece bonus: Increases Overloaded and Burning damage by 40%, and increases Vaporize and Melt damage by 15%. Using Elemental Skill increases the 2-piece set bonus by 50% for 10 seconds
- 2-piece bonus: Attack Damage bonus +18%
- 4-piece bonus: If the wielder uses a Sword, Claymore, or Polearm, it increases their Normal Attack damage by 35%
For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Genshin Impact guides, news, tips, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of miHoYo.