If you've played any Rockstar Games title, you know that they are masters of getting players hooked for their game.
Asides from fascinating worlds and characters, and contagious gameplay, they love to add all kinds of small things that will push you to play the game for an insane amount of hours, just to make sure that you have completed absolutely everything the game has to offer.
If you are one of those completionists types of players, who have no peace until they have done everything and found everything, then GTA Online could pose a real challenge to you.
You'll spend countless hours completing everything, but one of the thing that will give you the most trouble is finding the locations of all collectables, particularly Playing Cards, which can be really tricky to locate and collect.
Thankfully, here we have all the locations for you!
GTA Online Playing Cards: All Rewards
These Playing Cards or not there just for the sake of collecting them, as they will give you valuable rewards as well. They will reward you with the player chips to use in the Diamond Casino & Resort.
- The first five collected cards will grant you 100 chips each
- Each next one will give you 50 chips more than the previous one.
- The final card you collect will give you 2550 chips.
Upon collecting all of them, you will receive additional bonus rewards:
- Unique High Roller Outfit.
- New Deck of Playing Cards on a private table in the Master Penthouse.
- New Decoration for Master Penthouse.
- Cardenas Poncho for Red Dead Online.
- The "High Roller" exit disguise to use for The Big Con approach in The Diamond Casino Heist
GTA Online Playing Cards all locations: Where to find
In total, there are fifty-four cards scattered throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.
They are quite hard to find and spot, so you can use the map below in order to to be easier for you to locate them.
Additionally, check the detailed explanation of all of the locations on the Playing Cards GTA Fandom page.
And that's all you need to know! Have fun collecting all the cards!