Honkai Star Rail is no stranger to unique and engaging boss battles. Whether you enjoy venturing through the Simulated Universe or playing through the main story, there is always a thrilling combat encounter around every corner.
Bronya is one of the first real boss battles players will face after entering Belobog, and she can be tricky to take down for an unprepared team. However, she becomes even more of a threat when facing her in Room 14 of the Forgotten Hall. So, if you are curious to learn more, we have the answers you need.
This article will cover how to beat Bronya in Honkai Star Rail.
Honkai Star Rail: How To Beat Bronya
We will break down everything you need to know about the Bronya boss battle here in order to deal with him most effectively.
- Bronya is weak to Fire, Physical, and Imaginary Element characters, so players will want to ensure their team is comprised of characters with at least some of these Elements.
- The additional enemies that Bronya summons are weak to Wind/Quantum or Physical/Ice/Imaginary Elements.
- It is recommended to defeat the lesser enemies first because as long as they remain alive on the battlefield, it is impossible to Weakness Break Bronya.
- Save your Ultimate abilities to deal with the robotic hand as soon as it enters the battlefield.
- Bring healers like Natasha to keep the team healthy and sustain through the barrage of damage, while also chipping away at Bronya's Toughness meter with basic attacks when no Skill Points are available.
Overall, this fight can be a little tricky, but once you understand the mechanics, it should not take too long to beat. Bronya also appears as a boss in the Simulated Universe, where her mechanics are altered slightly.
Characters like Pela are great for inflicting defense break on the multiple enemies stacked against you. Hook, Dan Heng IL, and Seele are great choices as well.
For completing the Forgotten Hall 14 by defeating Bronya, players will be able to earn the following rewards:
- Lost Crystal x10
- Lucent Afterglow x40
- Traveler's Guide x5
- Refined Aether x4
- Credit x20,000
These rewards can only be claimed the first time the stage is defeated. They will not reset when challenging this stage multiple times.
And that's everything you need to know about how to beat Bronya in Honkai Star Rail.