Patch 10.7 for League of Legends has something for everyone, with skins, buffs, nerfs and the first of the 2020 reworks in the form of Fiddlesticks.
Teamfight Tactics has its own set of notes and below is a rundown of the whole patch for the main game.
Patch 10.7 skins
There are six new skins coming with Patch 10.7 including Pajama Guardian Urgot and three new Worldbreaker skins, all launching with a collection of chromas.
Furyhorn Cosplay Veigar, Pengu Cosplay Tristana and Pajama Guardian Cosplay Urgot will be available on 1st April while Worldbreaker Sion, Malzahar and Maokai will be available on 9th April.
Premade ranked mode balance
Patch 10.7 will see to help balance the odds in Solo/Duo ranked games. If one team has a duo, the other team should have one as well.
This will be eventually pushed to Flex and Normal games too but the notes explain that is is more complicated to handle premade groups of different sizes in other modes and so it will be a more complicated process.
ARAM and One for All balance
Numerous system changes as well as champion buffs and nerfs have hit One for All mode since it returned to the game in Patch 10.6.
Akali, Bard, Evelynn, Gangplank, Nunu & Willump, Soraka, Thresh, Yuumi and Zoe have all been buffed while Darius, Volibear and Wukong have been hit by nerfs.
In addition to its own balance changes, ARAM has also seen the following champions added permanently to the mode in addition to the current Weekly Free Rotation for all players to counter ARAM-only accounts: Aatrox, Ahri, Akali, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Brand, Braum, Caitlyn, Cho'Gath, Darius, Draven, Ekko, Ezreal, Fiora, Fizz, Garen, Graves, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Jhin, Jinx, Karma, Karthus, Katarina, Kayle, Kha'Zix, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Leona, Lucian, Lulu, Lux, Malphite, Maokai, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nautilus, Nidalee, Pantheon, Pyke, Quinn, Renekton, Riven, Ryze, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Thresh, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Vel'Koz, Vladimir, Wukong, Xayah and Zed.
The full list of changes for these two modes can be found in the official patch notes.
The Ancient Fear returns anew with a rework that has overhauled the champions visuals, audio and mechanics. The next champion with a rework on the way is Volibear, with Shyvana a likely candidate to join the queue.
- Perfect Execution (R) - Cooldown reduced from 120/90/60 to 100/80/60
- Special Delivery (W) - Direct hit burn duration increased from 1.5 seconds to two seconds
- Hero's Entrance (R) - Anti-Magic Bulwark: now grants Shield of Durand's (E) passive magic damage to all allied champions in the area he casted it at for five seconds
- Perseverance (P) - Cooldown increased from seven to eight seconds
- Decisive Strike (Q) - Movement speed duration changed from 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 to 1/1.65/2.3/2.95/3.6 seconds
- Triggerseed (E) - Base damage increased from 60/80/100/120/140 to 70/95/120/145/170
- Daisy! (R) - Cooldown decreased from 160/140/120 seconds to 140/130/120
- Supercharge (E) - Cooldown decreased from 16/15.5/15/14.5/14 to 16/15/14/13/12
- Wither (W) - Range increased from 600 to 700
- Spirit Fire (E) - Armor reduction increased from 15/20/25/30/35% to 25/30/35/40/45%
- Base stats - Health regen dropped from 8.5 to seven, magic resist growth reduced from 1.25 to 0.75
- Base stats - Base health increased from 555.48 to 560, health regen increased from seven to 8.5
- Rake (W) - Initial damage decreased from 50/65/80/95/110 (+0.4 bonus attack damage) to 45/60/75/90/105 (+0.4 bonus attack damage), return damage lowered from 70/85/100/115/130 (+0.6 bonus attack damage) to 45/65/85/105/125 (+0.7 bonus attack damage)
- Stone Skin (P) - Bonus armor decreased from 5-11 to 5-9 (level 1-18)
- Nimbus Strike (E) - Base damage decreased from 80/120/160/200/240 to 80/110/140/170/200,
- Warrior Trickster (W) and Cyclone (R) can now be queued up during his dash
- Determination (P) - Base heal increased from 10-78 to 10-112 (level 1-18)
- Conditioning - Activation time increased from 10:00 to 12:00
- Phase Rush - Movement speed for melee champions increased from 30-50& to 40-60%
- Casting Tristana's Rapid Fire (Q), Miss Fortune's Strut (W), Draven's Blood Rush (W), or Master Yi's Highlander (R) no longer cancels the champion's basic attack animation
- Cleaned up the "Silence" bubble effect that appears over a unit when they are Silenced
- Miss Fortune's Make It Rain's (E) damage ring indicator is now properly visible in Howling Abyss
- Nimbus Cloak now properly procs immediately after performing Hexflash
- Vi is no longer Unstoppable when her Assault and Battery (R) is interrupted in any way