League of Legends Season 13 is just around the corner, but we still have a few more updates to arrive as part of Season 12 in 2022.
As you would imagine, each update will introduce some significant game-changing tweaks to the game. Some of these could arrive as multiple buffs and nerfs to the game's numerous champions.
If you're wondering when you can expect these League of Legends updates to arrive, you'll want to keep an eye on the official League of Legends Patch Schedule.
The entire Season 12 League of Legends Patch Schedule can be found further down, and you'll probably want to bookmark this page to keep up to date on the latest release dates for League's upcoming patches.
What Time Do New League of Legends Patches Release?
Riot's MOBA will normally release updates every two weeks throughout the year. That's 24 in total in 2022. Typically Riot will release each new patch on a Wednesday, but the developer has sometimes released a new update on the occasional Tuesday or Thursday.
As for what time these patches drop, Riot Games do not have a set release time for their League of Legends updates. In fairness, they're already quite generous in outlining the day every patch will drop a full year ahead of time.
That being said, we've generally noticed that League of Legends servers will go offline at around 6 am EST. Maintenance will typically last roughly 3 hours, with new lol patches going live around 9 am EST.
League of Legends 2022 Patch Schedule
Below is Riot Games' planned patch schedule for League of Legends Season 12 throughout 2022.
- 12.1 - Tuesday 5th January
- 12.2 - Wednesday 19th January
- 12.3 - Tuesday 1st February
- 12.4 - Tuesday 15th February
- 12.5 - Tuesday 1st March
- 12.6 - Tuesday 29th March
- 12.7 - Tuesday 12th April
- 12.8 - Tuesday 26th April
- 12.9 - Tuesday 10th May
- 12.10 - Tuesday 24th May
- 12.11 - Tuesday 7th June
- 12.12 - Wednesday 22nd June
- 12.13 - Tuesday 12th July
- 12.14 - Wednesday 26th July
- 12.15 - Tuesday 9th August
- 12.16 - Tuesday 23rd August
- 12.17 - Wednesday 7th September
- 12.18 - Tuesday 20th September
- 12.19 - Tuesday 4th October
- 12.20 - Tuesday 18th October
- 12.21 - Tuesday 1st November
- 12.22 - Tuesday 15th November
- 12.23 - Tuesday 6th December
Do note, though, patch dates can change at any time for any number of reasons. Riot recommends checking for updates a day or two before a patch is set to release to see if it's moved.
Normally if a patch is delayed (rarely happens) within 48 hours of its scheduled date, Riot will put an alert at the top of their dedicated Support page.
For more related content, head to our section dedicated to League of Legends news, updates, guides, and more!
Featured image courtesy of Riot Games.