In LEGO Fortnite, you will need multiple items and resources that will help you build, survive in the game and progress along with it. One of these is the Granite Slab which is used to construct building materials; however, you can't make it by just using the Lumber Mill like Planks.
The process is a bit long to unlock get Granite Slab in LEGO Fortnite and we have explained it below.
How To Make Granite Slab In LEGO Fortnite
You can follow the steps below to get Granite Slabs in LEGO Fortnite:
First of all, you need to build a Lumber Mill using 3 Wood and 5 Granite. You can find both scattered around you or you can use a pickaxe to farm them.
2. You it to make 8 Planks that you will need to upgrade Crafting Bench in the upcoming steps. 1 Wood will give you 1 Plank.
3. Now, you need to go on exploration and collect Shells from Rollers.You will need 3 Shells to upgrade Crafting Bench.
Tip: Make sure to take a villager with you by giving them the job of exploration. They will follow you everywhere and help you defeat the foes as there will be a lot of them and also help you farm items.
4. Go back to your base and upgrade your Crafting Bench using the 8 Planks and 3 Shells that you have. You will now get many more items that you can build using it.
5. Now, using the Crafting Bench, you will need to create an Uncommon Forest Axe that pickaxe that you will need in the next steps. You will need 3 Wooden Rods and 3 Bones to create one Uncommon Forest Axe.
6. You should have plenty of bones already from the Skeletons and you can build Wooden Rods at Lumber Mill using Wood. 1 Wood will give you 1 Wooden Rod.
7. Once you have made Uncommon Axe, go to the cave again and farm around 30 Knotroot using it. This will unlock the recipe for Knotroot Rod.
8. Now, go back to your base and build 3 Knotroot Rods using Lumber Mill and using these Knotroot Rods and 3 Bones, create an Uncommon Pickaxe from the Crafting Bench.
9. Now, go to a cave and use this Uncommon Pickaxe to collect around 40 Marble. The location of the cave will be marked on your map if you have explored its nearby area.
10. Once done, you will need to place Stone Breaker at your base by going into the Build menu. You will need 20 Knotroot and 35 Marble to create Stone Breaker.
11. Once done, interact with Stone Breaker and you will get the option to make Granite Slab. 1 Granite will give you 1 Granite Slab.
That's everything you needed to know about getting Granite Slab in LEGO Fortnite.