Needless to say, emotes in games are fun to use as they can be a quick way of responding to the teammates as well as can be used against enemies to provoke them. Similarly, in Lost Ark, there are a bunch of emotes that you can get your hands on to try them out on the battlefield. Here, in this guide, we will provide you with the exact details on how to get all emotes in Lost Ark.
Lost Ark emotes are special and essential learnable items in the game. Apart from the usage mentioned above, there are a couple of other important uses of emotes in Lost Ark. First of all; the emotes are needed to advance your Rapport Level, and secondly, there are a few emote specific quests, which require some particular emotes in order to complete them.
How to get all Lost Ark emotes?
There are a total of 31 emotes in Lost Ark, and you will find the complete list of them below, along with the details to grab them in the game.
- Advance - Players have to complete at least 40% of the Adventurer’s Tome located in Arthetine
- Affection - Can be obtained as a reward from the quest, A Great Discovery from Moyamoya on Totopia
- Beg - Complete the quest of Lina the Lovely from Pleasant Lina in Runaways Island to nab it as a reward
- Blow a Kiss - Obtained as a reward from Honorary Punikan from Kakarina in Nia Village
- Bored - Players have to complete at least 70% of the Adventurer’s Tome located in Rethramis
- Cheers - Receive it as a reward from the Master’s Drinking Table found in Melody Forest
- Cute - A Purchasable item from Yurei on Peyto that costs 5,000 Silver
- Error - Obtain it in the form of reward from Truth or Dare from Minerva located in Wisdom Isle
- Fear - A reward from The Faces of Terror from Schweiz located in Metus Islands
- Frustrated - Receive it as a reward from The Totoikis’ Dream: Creation from Toto Elder on Toto Silver Island after successfully completing the quest
- Interrogate - A quest completion reward from The Three Leaders in Stern
- Joy - Head to the Trusted Rapport Level accompanied by Mokamoka in Mokoko Village
- Lailai - A reward from the quest, Getting Ready for the Festival in Nia Village
- Levitate - Successfully complete the quest to get rewarded from Pioneer of Shangra from Eunsun based in Shangra Island
- Oath - Dark Blade in Kalaja will reward you with the emote
- Pain - Grind the game to reach Reputation Level 3 for Remnants of the Plague
- Polite - Reward from the quest called Becoming a Queen from Vivian in Luterra Castle
- Pray - A quest Reward from Morai Ruins in Saland Hill
- Proud - Collect at least 4 Masterpiece Collectibles
- Respect - Ealyn’s Gift in Vern Castle will reward you
- Roar - A purchasable item from Blackfang in Freedom Isle for 3,360 Gienah’s Coin
- Shy - Receive it as a reward from A Good Day to Love quest from Zenri in Liebeheim
- Spirit Recovery - A Reward from the quest of Pioneer of Shangra from Eunsun on Shangra Island
- Stretch - Players have to complete 70% of the Adventurer’s Tome quest in West Luterra
- Surrender - A generous reward from the Rebuilding Luterra quest from Ranche
- Sway - An obtainable item or reward from the quest of Becoming an Idol quest on Peyto
- Taunt - A purchasable item from the Blackfang, priced at 3,360 Gienah’s Coin.
- Threaten - Collect at least 10 Island Tokens or more
- Umarka - Players need to complete the World Quest in Yorn to receive it as a reward from Father Knows Best from Neria in Isendelf
- Wave Dance - Collect at least 35 Island Tokens or more
- Whistle - Reach up to Reputation Level 3 for Ruffians in the Ground quest at Azure Wind Island
That’s all for the list of locations and tasks for you to get all the emotes in Lost Ark. Do visit our other Lost Ark guides on the site to find more interesting guides on the game to get better.
Featured image courtesy of Smilegate/Amazon Games.