Our tiered list will help you only choose the best characters you want, as the reroll can give you a second chance to pull them to your team.
Figure Fantasy Tier List
Because there are five different classes in Figure Fantasy, we have broken down our guide into a tiered section for each class. So if you're looking for the best Vanguard or Defender etc, then we have you covered.
- Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak Daimyo Hermitaur - How to Beat And Weaknesses
- Soul Land Reloaded redeem codes July 2022 - Free Diamonds, Coins, and more
- Borderlands 3 Shift Codes July 2022 - Get free Golden Keys, cosmetics, and more
- Punishing Gray Raven gift codes July 2022: Free Rank Construct, Supply Blue tickets, and more
Each listing is broken down further into a rating from S through to C tier and can give you a good look at the rating of characters you have, and the ones you're looking to unlock.
Best Figure Fantasy Vanguards
Vanguards are your main damage dealer, capable of heading heavy blows on the front lines with melee damage. They excel at being DPS (Damage per second) characters and have a good balance of defense as well, allowing them to threaten the attackers and healers on the back line.
- S-Tier : Yoko Kasumi, Yuina Mizuki, Kizuna AI, Yamazaki
- A-Tier : Alfred, Zhao Yun, Yuna
- B-Tier : Dolores, Mizusaki, Suzumi, Midori
- C-Tier : Midnight Cat
Best Figure Fantasy Defenders
Defenders are tanks with high defenses and utilize health restoration abilities letting them soak up tons of damage on the frontlines. They cant deal that much damage on their own, but they're vital to protecting your attackers and your team overall.
- S-Tier: Megan, Khrusos
- A-Tier : Vasily, Sanada Yukimura, Astaroth, Yuki
- B-Tier: Sapphire, Gweneira, Ricco
- C-Tier: Daylight Cat
Best Figure Fantasy Helpers
Helpers are the healers of your team, by making sure that your team doesn't bite the dust quickly and giving them second chances if they make any mistakes. They aren't very durable and don't have a lot of attack strength, but they are vital to your team's survival, especially as the game gets more difficult.
- S-Tier : Zephyr, Erikzia
- A-Tier : Zhou Yu, Mako, Ume Mizuno
- B-Tier : Sakura, Aoi
- C-Tier : -
Best Figure Fantasy Militarists
Militarists have ranged damage dealers that can be used tactically to deal tons of damage in the right situations. Similar to archers in other games, they can do some high burst and AOE (Area of Effect) damage, but have low defenses, so stacking them behind Defenders is your best bet.
- S-Tier : Kamille, Lu Bu
- A-Tier : Zarola, Rie, Minakami, Ryoma Kurata, Vazorwyn, Ophelia, Karan
- B-Tier : Kris, Hiroshi
- C-Tier : -
Best Figure Fantasy Specialists
Specialists are characters that focus on buffing and debuffing, as opposed to attacking, defending, or healing. They can deal some damage, but their strength lies in their support capabilities, buy buffing their team, and controlling crowds.
- S-Tier : Ihrendts Ember, Sani, Harriet
- A-Tier : Osuke Okada, Irina, Akechi Mitsuhide, Kazue Iwata
- B-Tier : Evita
- C-Tier : -
How to Reroll in Figure Fantasy
Rerolling in Figure Fantasy is a tough process to get through, and often isn't recommended due to the time it takes to unlock the beginning banner, so you could be spending a few hours to get one reroll. But if you're committed to getting one, then below are the steps you'll need to follow.
- Start the game using a guest account
- Complete the first chapter.
- Do the x10 pull.
- Close the app.
- Goto Settings > Figure Fantasy > Storage.
- Press “Clear data” and “Clear cache”.
- Log in to the game again and repeat.
And that's everything you need to know to perform the reroll in Figure Fantasy. You should also check out the latest redeem codes for July 2022 for some free rewards and items when playing Figure Fantasy.
For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Video Game guides, news, tips, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Komoe Technology.