We've been getting information very slowly about the mammoth PUBG Mobile Mad Miramar update, to be released on 7th May 2020. It started with a Vending Machine tease last month, followed by the update highlights in a single image.
Now, PUBG Corporation has shared the massive patch notes for the PUBG Mobile Mad Miramar update. Here's everything you need to know.
PUBG Mobile Mad Miramar highlights
The highlights of the massive PUBG Mobile Mad Miramar patch notes include Sandstorm coming to Miramar, an updated results screen, new weapons, new modes, Canted Sight, and the Cheer Park, to name but a few.
The server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires roughly 2 GB of storage space on Android devices and 2.2 GB of storage space on iOS devices.
Mad Miramar patch notes are here! ðŸ‘€â€” PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) May 5, 2020
Miramar updates, new detailed result stats, canted sights, and much more! Read the full patch notes here ðŸ‘‰ https://t.co/EuG8EfcTFepic.twitter.com/iFTXHe19Og
You should update your game before 13th May to receive the following:
- 1 Radio
- 2,888 BP
- 3 Lieutenant Parsec Backpack
The highlights, as well as the full PUBG Mobile v0.18.0 patch notes, was shared on Reddit by the developer.
- Updated Miramar with Sandstorm
- Win94 with 2.7x Scope
- Canted Sight Available
- New Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure in Sanhok (Available Soon)
- New Customizable Weapon System: Guncraft Finishes (Available Soon)
- New Weapon: P90 in Arena Mode
- Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (Available May 13th)
- Bluehole Mode: Brand New EvoGround Experience (Available Soon)
- New Anti-Cheating Implementation: Points Protection Against Cheater Kills
Let's kick things off with the biggest addition in the update, namely Mad Miramar, then continue with the massive PUBG Mobile v0.18.0 patch notes, looking at all the highlights, fixes, and additions.
Mad Miramar in PUBG Mobile v0.18.0
Visual updates to the Classic Miramar map and added some new elements.
- An Oasis has been added to the northern part of the map and Urban Ruins is now to the northwest. More housing areas, roads, and resources have been added so youâ€™ll need to pick your landing spot and battles wisely.
- Added a race track that runs through the whole map and is perfect for motorheads. A racetrack has also been added which runs through the whole map, perfect for motorheads
- New Miramar Map Vehicle: Golden Mirado. Only 1 will spawn on the map so be the first to claim it and show off your riches in the desert!
- Miramar's New Vending Machine: Get Energy Drinks or Painkillers from Vending Machines scattered around the map. You might even be lucky enough to get 8 drinks at a time!
There is a chance for areas in Miramar and the Main Menu to be ravaged by Sandstorms.
Miramar Main Menu Theme
Update and download the new Miramar map to get the Miramar Main Lobby and music.
Added new Miramar achievements. Play the new Miramar map and complete multiple objectives to get these achievements.
Complete the new events for great rewards.
New Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure (coming soon)
During the event, when searching for a match in Sanhok there is a random chance to enter the new Jungle Adventure Mode. This mode adds a variety of features and challenges not present in Sanhok.
- Totem: Find ancient totems and invoke their power for a chance to receive a blessing or item.
- Jungle Food: Fruit and other foods grow in the wild. Eating them may grant mysterious effects.
- Hot Air Balloon: Control a Hot Air Balloon to survey the battlefield.
EvoGround New Mode: Bluehole Mode (coming soon)
EvoGround - Bluehole Mode: Erangel will now have 2 zones, an outer and inner zone. The inner zone is the newest addition which will represent the next play zone location. Players will lose health while in this inner zone as long as the outer zone is present. Once the outer zone finishes shrinking to the inner circle, a new inner zone will appear.
All supplies spawn with a 50% increase over the Classic Mode Erangel map and players can revive downed teammates in 4 seconds.
Security Features - Point Protection Matches
In matches where players lose points due to being killed by cheaters and players using plug-ins after the system confirms that your killer was cheating, the match will become a Point Protection Match.
All points deducted in the match will be returned to players and a notice will be sent via in-game mail. Cheaters are usually found very quickly, but there may be some delay.
New Results Screen
Classic Mode's Results Screen has been improved and a new "Detailed Results" screen has been added.
- On the Detailed Results page, players can view the detailed data of each weapon they used in the game. They can check match statistics and compare their stats with others in the same tier.
- Added 5 grading criteria in the Results Screen to change the rating system and rating display.
- Added new titles and filters in the Results Screen.
- Added an FPP and TPP custom configuration copy function.
- Sensitivity settings are now stored in the cloud. You won't need to reconfigure your settings again after updates.
- Enable and disable Auto Equip Scope function. Disable it to turn the Auto Equip option off.
Death Replay Improvements
- Improved the death replay to reduce resource usage. The death replay can now be played from all devices and will be smoother than before.
- Improved the death replay reminder to emphasize that the death replay may lag or have some display issues to ensure performance.
Weapon and Attachment Improvements
- The Win94 now comes with its own 2.7x Scope, and only spawns in Miramar.
- Loading the S1897 while aiming down sights will not remove your view from the iron sights.
- Improvements to bullet marks: Players can now guess which direction bullets have been shot from based on the shape of the bullet holes.
- Added a trajectory path to Crossbow bolts, making it easier to judge the flight path of each shot.
- Light Grip improvements: The new effect is: "Significantly increases the stability when firing and the speed of recoil recovery."
- Improved the stability of the sight animation when moving with the Sight activated.
- Flare Gun improvements: When holding the Flare Gun or opening your Backpack, players will see the type of supply that will be summoned by the Flare Gun (vehicle or airdrop).
New Arena Content: New Weapon - P90
- The P90 has been added to the Arena and itâ€™s a fearsome weapon in close quarters combat.
- This weapon fires 9mm rounds and has a default magazine capacity of up to 50 shots. It has three different firing modes: single, burst, and full-auto.
- The P90 can be equipped with all SMG Muzzle attachments, 1x-6x Scope, and the Laser Sight.
Added Canted Sight
- A new attachment, Canted Sight, will now spawn and is compatible with most assault rifles, submachine guns, sniper rifles, light machine guns, and some shotguns.
- The Canted Sight is a new attachment that can be equipped alongside other scopes and acts as a close-range scope.
- Preferences can be set in the Settings and it supports adjustments to the customized interface.
- Canted Sight Crosshair style and color can also be changed in the Settings.
Significant Shotgun Adjustments (Including S1897, S686, S12K, Sawed-off, and DBS).
- The Shotgun spread has been remodeled so that bullets are spread more evenly around the crosshair for more consistent damage.
- The spread range of Shotguns has been slightly reduced to increase accuracy in mid- and close-range encounters.
- Significantly dropped Shotguns damage at long distances. The minimum damage of each bullet is 4 at maximum effective range (3 for Sawed-off).
- Muzzle climb has been increased for Shotguns (no change to recoil).
- The max effective range of Shotguns has been changed to 80 meters (except the DBS which has a max effective range of 100 meters).
- S1897's rack speed has been increased by 20%.
- Sawed-off now shoots 9 pellets with each shot (increased from 8) and each pellet deals 20 damage (decreased from 22).
- Slightly adjusted the Shotgun's damage: Damage per bullet has been decreased from 1.5 to 1.2 for headshots and 1.0 to 0.9 for body shots.
- Slightly enhanced the vertical spread of Duckbills.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused players to fall to their death when jumping off of a moving Pickup.
- Fixed a bug which caused some vehicles to drift significantly on the ground.
- Fixed a bug where the button sound was misconfigured or went missing in the current screen.
- Fixed a bug which caused lagging in battle when HDR +60 fps was enabled in some high-performance devices.
- Fixed a bug which caused lagging when other players entered a player's field of vision.
- Fixed a bug which caused some screens to lag.
- Fixed a bug that caused resolution display errors when switching between the large and small screen display of the Samsung foldable screen.
Cheer Park is a social area that can accommodate 20 players at any time. It has most of the basic Training Ground features, and lets players interact with other players in real-time:
- Players can view the information of other players, chat, interact with Emotes, and add friends.
- Players can team up with other players and play matches in various modes.
- Players can invite their friends to interact and roast chicken together in Cheer Park.
Players can also engage in various activities while in Cheer Park:
- Duel: Players can have 1v1 duels with other players.
- Hunt Game: The Hunt Game that was featured in the anniversary celebrations is also available in Cheer Park. Give it a try!
- The Shooting Range is a way to show off your shooting skills and compete against the other players in the Cheer Park. You can also share your results in chats.
Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (available on May 13th)
- The Cartoon Rangers are waiting for you in this toy-themed Royale Pass: Choose either Ice Ranger or Fire Ranger at Rank 50 and get the Ultra Defender Set at Rank 100 to have the time of your life. The Puppet Agent outfit has three forms that you can mix and match; reach the highest rank to upgrade the outfit to mythic rarity!
- Complete Toy Mastery of the Puppet Agent series to unlock cool upgrades for the outfit. Create a squad and progress in special missions together with friends to complete them quicker.
- The RP mission reminders on the result page have been redesigned to make it easier for players to see their mission progress.
- Reminders have also been added at the beginning and the end of the season.RP push notifications and tutorial guides have been improved. Known bug fixes have also been introduced.
Guncraft Finishes (start crafting soon!)
- Obtain weapons to customize the colour, patterns, and emblems of the finishes.
- Players can edit emblems by overlapping basic images to create the Emblem they like.
- Weapon finish materials can be obtained from the wheel, but some materials can also be purchased directly.
- Graffiti can also be exchanged for stickers that can be applied to weapons as a finish.
- Added a new currency called AG (AceGold). After the update, all Silver rewards will be replaced with AG in events (this will not be implemented for events that started before the update).
- The price of most items purchasable with UC in the Shop will be changed to an AG price. When a player doesn't have enough AG, UC can be used to make up for the difference.
- Royale Pass UC rewards will now have two options. Players will be able to choose either a 30 UC or 400 AG (equivalent to 40 UC) reward at the corresponding rank.
- Improved the 30 UC Crate: adjusted the items from the crate and changed the default draw price to 300 AG. UC can be used to make up the difference when the player doesn't have enough AG. Previous Supply Crate Coupons can still be used.
So there you have it, the massive PUBG Mobile Mad Miramar v0.18.0 patch notes from PUBG Corporation.
You can expect the update to start rolling out on 7th May 2020, and there's a whole lot to digest.
Dad Playing PUBG With His Child, Mousesports Frozen Clutch, LOTR Card Game