Takt Op. Symphony is a brand-new mobile RPG complete with stellar graphics, amazing gameplay, and a beautiful music score. The music is arguably the main draw to this game, with each character having their own individual theme song, which is supposed to represent an era or genre of classical music. While jamming out to the amazing soundtrack, players will be taking on enemies in turn-based action.
However, before any of the fun can begin, you will need to start the game and acquire some characters. When starting out in a new gacha game, it is often advantageous to reroll your account to ensure you get the best start possible.
That's where we come in. This article will detail exactly how you can reroll in Takt Op. Symphony and which characters you should be targeting with each reroll!
Takt Op. Symphony Reroll Guide
Here is our step-by-step guide on how to reroll in Takt Op. Symphony:
- Start up Takt Op. Symphony and log in with a Guest Account.
- Play through the tutorial until you are able to access the menu.
- Claim all the pre-registration rewards and Takt Op. Symphony codes.
- Summon on the banner of your choice until you acquire the desired character.
- If you acquire the character you want, link your account with your email. Otherwise, return to the login screen and delete the account.
During the honeymoon period of a gacha game, it becomes easy to overlook the need for rerolling. However, as you play through the game, resources and currency will dwindle, and you will be thankful that you took the time to acquire a powerful character for free early on. Rerolling is by no means required just to have fun with a game casually. However, if you plan on sticking around in a gacha game for a long time and want to optimize your account and resources, rerolling becomes a necessary evil.
Takt Op. Symphony Reroll Tier List
Here are some Takt Op. Symphony characters to look for when rerolling:
- Walkure: A powerful all-rounder character capable of buffing your team. Great unit for a new account.
- Impromptu Fantasie: Arguably the best DPS in the game and a very strong unit to choose from.
- Swan Lake: A powerful single-target damage dealer capable of cleansing debuffs.
- Moonlight: A strong two-star unit that can attack consecutively.
And that's everything you need to know about how to reroll in Takt Op. Symphony