Amazon's massive new online multiplayer open-world game is making waves in the gaming world ahead of its re-scheduled release. The new title is filled with adventure, magic, slaying demons, and other excitement to discover.
New World will bring both PvP and PvE combat, world exploration, three distinct player factions, settlement development, and more.
Originally scheduled to release in May of 2020, Amazon had to push the title back until 31st August 2021, due to further development of game features. Now players have the chance to pre-order New World and there are multiple versions available offering different rewards.
Here's everything you need to know about the Deluxe and Standard editions of New World, including prices, what you get, and more.
New World pre-order info
The New World pre-order is available in two seperate versions for gamers to purchase. Standard and Deluxe, (priced differently) offer different gift bundles upon first logging-in to the title.
Standard edition - $39.99
- Closed Beta access: Secure access to the Closed Beta beginning on July 20, 2021.
- Isabella's amulet: Equip Isabella’s amulet to gain additional constitution to weather attacks and deal additional damage against certain types of supernatural enemies.
- Unique title: Proudly display your “Expedition One” title as part of the initial wave of explorers to hit Aeternum’s shores.
- Emote: Greet your fellow adventurers with the Fist Bump emote.
- Guild crest set: hree unique guild crests featuring axes, muskets, and armor.
Deluxe edition - $49.99
- Everything included in the Standard edition bundle
- Woodsman armor skin: Stand out from the crowd or blend in with the forest with the Woodsman armor skin.
- Woodsman hatchet skin: Complete the Woodsman look with this skin for the versatile hatchet.
- Mastiff house pet: Make your house a home with the Mastiff house pet. Access to housing unlocks at level 20 in-game.
- Rock/Paper/Scissors emote set: Rock, Paper, Scissors, a light-hearted game with friends or a tool for making difficult decisions.
- New World digital art book: A collection of incredible concept art from the making of New World.
- Read more: Does New World have controller support?
We'll be sure to keep you up to date with all the latest breaking information on New World ahead of the scheduled August release.