The number one thing Outriders players hope to earn throughout their playtime is a Legendary weapon.
Whether it’s from opening up a random chest or by killing an Elite enemy, seeing that orange glow appear on the screen is an incredible moment. However, some players hope to go even further and see a specific weapon come up in the Legendary category.
As of the time of writing, there are 20 Legendary weapons within Outriders. Each one has a unique skin and two mods accompanying it. If you want to know what all of the Legendaries are or simply hope to see which one you want to earn, keep reading below for the full list.
Every Legendary weapon in Outriders
Legendary weapons look incredible in Outriders. (Picture: Square Enix)
Below, each Legendary weapon will be listed along with its category and mods.
Thunderbird - Assault rifle
- Ultimate Storm Whip – Shots bring down lightning on an enemy.
- Striga – A percentage of critical damage is returned to you as health.
Voodoo Matchmaker - Assault rifle
- Ultimate Damage Link – Shots link enemies, sharing a percentage of their weapon damage dealt and a percentage of their Anomaly damage dealt.
- Vulnerability Bullets – Shots inflict Vulnerable on enemies.
Rarog’s Gaze - Rifle
- Weakness Trap – Shots cause explosions, dealing damage and inflicting Weakness on enemies within a radius of the target.
- Burning Bullets – Shots inflict Burn on enemies.
Aerie Master - Pump action shotgun
- Weightlessness – Shots inflict Time Rift on enemies. Time Rift raises the enemy into the air.
- Critical Point – Increases the chance of scoring a critical shot.
Golem’s Limb - Pump action shotgun
- Golem Rising – Killing shots grant you a protective Golem effect.
- Vampire – Killing shots grant Skill Leech boost.
The Iceberg - Bolt action rifle
- Winter Blast – Critical shots create an icy blast that inflicts Freeze on enemies within a certain radius.
- Icebreaker – Killing shots against frozen enemies make them explode, dealing damage.
Grim Marrow - Light machinegun
- Singularity – Killing shots create an Anomaly singularity. When destroyed, the singularity explodes, dealing damage to enemies within a certain radius.
- Improved Stiffening – Shots inflict Slow on enemies.
The Migraine - Submachine gun
- Ultimate Bleeding Bullets – Shots inflict Bleed on enemies.
- Bomb’s Ahead – Killing shots turn enemies into an Anomaly bomb, dealing damage.
Amber Vault - Double gun
- Killing Spree – Killing shots increase damage by a certain percent for a set duration. Bonus deteriorates with time and stacks up to five kills.
- Brain-eater – Critical shots do not consume ammo.
Torment & Agony - Pistol
- Judgment Enforcer – shots mark enemies. When reloading, deal a multiplier of your weapon’s damage to every marked enemy. Marks are removed when you change your weapon.
- Clip Combustion – Reloading weapon creates a shockwave, dealing damage to enemies within a certain radius.
Twisted Mercy - Rifle
- Ultimate Vulnerability Bullets – Shots inflict Vulnerable on enemies
- Brain-Eater – Critical shots do not consume ammo
The Guillotine - Pump action shotgun
- Radiation Splash – Reloading causes a small explosion that inflicts Vulnerable and deals damage to enemies within a five-metre radius.
- Minefield – Killing shots spawn explosives around your target, each deals damage in a five-metre radius.
Inferno Seed - Assault rifle
- Wrath of Moloch – Critical hits cause an explosion, dealing damage and inflicting Burn on enemies within a five-metre radius. Cooldown of three seconds.
- Brain-Eater – Critical shots do not consume ammo.
Roaring Umbra - Light machinegun
- Kinetic Stomp – Shots create a seismic shock around you, dealing damage in a five-metre radius. Cooldown of three seconds.
- Bleeding Bullets – Shots inflict Bleed on enemies. Cooldown of eight seconds.
Blightbear - Rifle
- Burst of Decay – Critical shots cause explosions that inflict Toxic on enemies within a five-metre radius.
- Resistance Breaker – Shots decrease your target’s Resistance by 35% for six seconds.
Damascus Offering - Light machinegun
- Claymore Torrent – Shots damage four enemies within a three-metre radius with Anomaly blades, dealing damage.
- Anomaly Enhancements – Receive a passive Firepower boost equal to 30% of your Anomaly Power.
Lucky Jinx - Double gun
- Ultimate Toxic Bullets – Shots inflict Toxic on enemies
- Perpetuum Mobile – You instantly replenish your magazine if you kill an enemy with 30% or less ammo remaining in your magazine. Cooldown of zero seconds
Molten Eidola - Rifle
- Ravenous Locust – Shots create a swarm of locusts, dealing damage over 15 seconds and inflicting Weakness to enemies remaining within a six-metre radius of the target. Cooldown of two seconds.
- Brain-Eater – Critical shots do not consume ammo.
Time Ripper - Assault rifle
- Ultimate Stiffening – Shots inflict Slow on enemies.
- Gravedigger’s Frenzy – Critical shots increase your Critical Damage by 50% for five seconds.
Master Tool - Assault rifle
- Dome of Protection – Killing shots summon a bullet-stopping dome for five seconds. Cooldown of five seconds
- Perpetuum Mobile – You instantly replenish your magazine if you kill an enemy with 30% less ammo remaining in your magazine. Cooldown of zero seconds
Those are currently all of the Legendary weapons in Outriders. We’ll be sure to update this list if any additional ones are found.