The biggest change, as we've mentioned during the Experimental patch notes last week, is the major hitscan nerfs across the board, with damage scaling all the way down to 30% at maximum falloff range.
Let's take a look at the complete patch notes down below.
Overwatch 1st July update - patch notes
- Hitscan damage now scales to 30% at maximum falloff range, down from 50% for the following heroes:
- Soldier: 76
- Wrecking Ball
- Weapon spread reduced from 1.5 to 1.2
- Damage area reduced from 3 to 2.5 meters
- No longer builds ultimate charge while using Self Destruct until after her mech detonates
Heavy Pulse Rifle
- Damage falloff is disabled while Tactical Visor is active
- Damage falloff range increased from 60-85 to 70-100 meters
To stay up to date on all things Overwatch, check out our dedicated section.