Pal tamers might be wondering what the latest Palworld update entails and hoping to see some patch notes to fix issues with developer Pocketpair's extremely popular open-world survival/crafting title.
In this consistently updated article, we provide you with the latest Palworld patch notes as they become available for each update on both PC and Xbox Series X/S consoles, so let's glide in!
Update on 16 February 2024:We've updated this article with the latest Palworld patch notes we could find.
Latest Palworld Update Patch Notes
Palworld is, without a doubt, the biggest game of 2024 so far, with a whopping four million players in the first week of launch. The game is in an Early Access state, so obviously, there will be a lot of updates.
- Fixed an issue where the game would always crash and save data would be corrupted when the total number of Pals captured by the guild reached approximately 7000.
- In the previous patch, save data that had already been in this state (for servers, the server's world data) remained in a broken state that made it impossible to load, but after applying this patch it will be resolved and will load properly.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons equipped by other players would disappear when a player used a grenade in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where, although the displayed capture probability increased when the capture power was strengthened with Lifmunk Effigies, the capture probability did not actually increase at all due to an internal processing bug.
- Fixed an issue where if a Pal that was manually assigned to a breeding farm went to sleep, it would not wake up forever.
- Fixed an issue where no wood would drop when Pal at the base felled a tree.
- Implemented countermeasures against some cheats and exploits.
- Fixed a bug where the loading screen did not end when logging into the world
- Fixed a bug where the world date was not displayed correctly and appeared to reset.
- Corrected various incorrect text
- Countermeasures against various cheats and exploits
An update has just been released for the Xbox and Microsoft Store PC versions. Numerous bugs have been fixed, including sound issues.
We checked but couldn't find any details on the first Palworld update or any type of patch notes.
At the time of writing, Palworld has not received its first big content update, so there are no patch notes to share. As soon as this changes, we will update this article accordingly. For now, we have a wishlist of some Palworld fixes and changes we would like to see.
- Palworld server fixes for issues affecting multiplayer co-op.
- Performance and low fps issues in Palworld on Xbox and PC.
On 21 January 2024, just days after Palworld's Early Access launch, developer Pocketpair issued a statement on Twitter (x) explaining that they are working to resolve serious issues and server outages.
We'll update this section as soon as more information about the first big Palworld update becomes available, including full patch notes.
Next Palworld Update Release Date
At the time of writing, there is no clear indication when the next Palworld update will be released on PC or Xbox Series consoles. We do, however, expect some updates before the end of of the month to alleviate some issues at launch.
Developer Pocketpair has not revealed any patch/update schedule. If they do, we will let you know as soon as possible, updating this section of the article with haste.
While you wait for the next Palworld update to get deployed, why not check out the awesome, cute, and exciting Early Access launch trailer for Palworld below?
So there you have it, the latest Palworld update and its full patch notes explaining all the fixes and changes. Keep in mind that the game is in its Early Access (Game Preview on Xbox) state, so check back regularly as we expect a tonne of updates in 2024 and beyond.
Don't forget to check out our ever-expanding Palworld section for more guides and news.