Waiting for the next Palworld update to release and new content to drop? Find out everything about it here.
Ever since its release, Palworld has broken multiple records in terms of sales, active players, and more. The game reached a peak of over 2 Million active players on Steam, and not only this, it has over 19 Million players overall.
- Read More: Palworld Blazamut Location & How To Capture
The hype is not slowing down as players are waiting for the next Palworld update to release, and PocketPair has announced the roadmap for 2024 already.
February 27 Update: We checked for latest information about next Palworld update today.
- Fixed an issue where the game would always crash and save data would be corrupted when the total number of Pals captured by the guild reached approximately 7000.
- In the previous patch, save data that had already been in this state (for servers, the server's world data) remained in a broken state that made it impossible to load, but after applying this patch it will be resolved and will load properly.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons equipped by other players would disappear when a player used a grenade in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where, although the displayed capture probability increased when the capture power was strengthened with Lifmunk Effigies, the capture probability did not actually increase at all due to an internal processing bug.
- Fixed an issue where if a Pal that was manually assigned to a breeding farm went to sleep, it would not wake up forever.
- Fixed an issue where no wood would drop when Pal at the base felled a tree.
- Implemented countermeasures against some cheats and exploits.
Next Palworld Update Release Date
The next Palworld update release date has not been announced by PocketPair; however, we can expect it to not release in the next couple of months. However, PocketPair will keep on releasing regular hotfixes to improve the performance of the game and fix the existing bugs and hacking issues.
Everything Coming To The Next Palworld Update
The next Palworld update will introduce a lot of new features and content to the game and you can find the details below.
You will be able to team up with other players to take down powerful bosses that require the coordination and strategy of multiple players. These bosses will have different patterns and abilities and will drop rare items.
- Read More: How To Skip Night In Palworld
New Pals, Islands, Bosses & Technologies
If you have captured all of the Pals in Palworld, you might find ways to entertain yourself. However, you don't need to worry about it, as PocketPair will bring new Pals, Islands, Bosses, and Technologies to the game, but a list has not been revealed yet.
PvP & Pal PvP Arena
With the next major update, you will be able to fight against other players in the game using your Pals and weapons. Apart from this, you will also be able to challenge other players to Pal battles in a special Pal PvP Arena.
At the moment, there is no crossplay between Steam and Xbox; however, PocketPair will make it available in 2024.
Server Transfers and Migrations
There has been no information about how server transfers and migrations will work, but they are coming to Palworld this year.
The list of features coming to Palworld this year is not over, as you can expect the following content to be released as well:
Addressing Critical Issues
- Currently, numerous bugs have been identified, and we are prioritizing fixing those.
- Sometimes, the world date may experience rollbacks.
- The loading screen may persist when trying to load into worlds.
- Other improvements
Improvements to Implement ASAP
- Key configuration improvements.
- Improvements to base Pal AI and pathing.
- Various Xbox Feature Improvements
- Improvements to the Building System