Pokémon GO eggs are a great way to obtain rare creatures not so easily found in the wild. Add to this the possibility of even more candy to power up your existing Pokémon, and you get even more incentive to get out there and start walking!
Depending on a variety of different factors, different Pokémon can be obtained from these eggs. Such factors include the length of time (km) it takes to hatch an egg, the time of year you obtained it, and whether or not any special events are occurring at that point in time.
If you want to stay up to date with what Pokémon you can expect to find from these mystery eggs, be sure to check out our guide for all the latest info!
All Pokémon GO Egg Pokémon List
Here is the list of available Pokémon eggs for the month of November 2022.
- Pokémon GO Halloween Event 2022 - Start Date, Shiny Spawns, More
- Pokémon GO Prime Gaming - How To Get All Rewards
- Can Mega Gyarados Be Shiny In Pokémon GO?
- Pokémon GO Evolution Cup - Best Picks And Rules
2km Pokémon Eggs:
5km Pokémon Eggs:
- Mime Jr.* (Region Exclusive)
7km Pokémon Eggs:
- Alolan Vulpix*
- Alolan Meowth*
- Galarian Meowth*
- Hisuian Growlithe
- Galarian Ponyta*
- Galarian Slowpoke
- Galarian Farfetch'd*
- Hisuian Voltorb
- Hisuian Qwilfish
- HIsuian Sneasel
- Galarian Zigzagoon
- Galarian Darumaka*
- Galarian Stunfisk*
10km Pokémon Eggs:
12km Strange Egg:
5km Adventure Sync Egg:
10km Adventure Sync Egg:
Pokémon marked with an "*" have a chance of being shiny.
How To Hatch Eggs Faster In Pokémon GO
There is no shortcut to hatching eggs faster in Pokémon GO, unfortunately. While several gamer scientists out there have found success in taping their phone to a slowly oscillating fan or strapping it to their pet for the day, these methods are relatively unreliable. In short, if you want to hatch an egg, you're going to have to walk.
However, there are several tips and tricks you can research in order to adjust your walking speed for optimal egg-hatching output!
- Walking Speed: It is believed that the optimal walking speed is 10.5 KM/H. If you go slower, it will clearly take longer to hatch an egg, while if you go faster, the game will discount the total distance. It should also be noted that going any speed above 35KM/H will lock you out of any counted distance.
- Vehicles: You don't have to walk, you can use any vehicle, be it a slow-moving car, skates, or an escooter. As long as you don't exceed 10.5 KM/H, you're good to go!
- Direction: Pokémon GO measures distance in straight lines, so it is advised to go in a straight line as much as possible.
- Turn the app off!: Less of a tip, but more a piece of advice. Thanks to the newly added Adventure Sync, you no longer have to have the game open to hatch eggs! Just make sure the Adventure Sync is turned on in the in-game settings!
For more awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon GO news, guides, updates, and more!
Featured image courtesy of Niantic.