Month one of the Season of Light is over in Pokémon GO and that means a whole new content drop is on the way. Along with the addition of Fashion Week, Niantic has announced the upcoming Raid Boss schedule for October 2022 among other details.
Along with the Five-Star Raid Boss schedule for October, some of the upcoming Mega Raid Bosses have also been outlined for each week or event. There are plenty of Raid rotations coming to Pokémon GO and our guide will go over everything you need to know for the next month.
Pokémon GO - October Legendary and Mega Raid Bosses
There are a lot of factors that determine which Pokémon appear in Raids when a new month begins. Most of them are tied to special events, but others are added in because they haven't had any attention for a long time. Both are true for the month of October.
- Pokémon GO Fashion Week - Field Research Tasks & Rewards
- Pokémon GO Fashion Week - Dates, Featured Pokémon, More
- Pokémon Go Yveltal - Best Moveset, Counters, & Weaknesses
- Can Minccino Be Shiny In Spotlight Hour For Pokémon GO?
Some of the details for October 2022 are still murky, including the final Mega Raid Boss and some of the event Five-Star raids that may appear in the next few weeks. However, we still have a good idea of what to expect and the dates. Below you can find all of the confirmed Raid Bosses for Pokémon in October 2022.
Legendary Raid Bosses October:
- Yveltal: September - October 8
- Xerneas: October 8 - October 20
- Giratina (Altered Forme): October 20 - October 27
- Giratina (Origin Forme): October 27 - November 8
Mega Raid Bosses October:
- Mega Lopunny: September 27 - October 8
- Mega Manectric: October 8 - October 20
- Mystery Raid: October 20 - November 8
- Mega Gyarados: October 8 Raid Day
Legendary Raid Boss Hours in Pokémon GO:
- Yveltal: October 5 at 6 pm local time
- Xerneas: October 12 at 6 pm local time
- Xerneas: October 19 at 6 pm local time
- Giratina (Altered Forme): October 26 at 6 pm local time
There are still a bunch of events that were announced today that Niantic has not given full details on. Some of the events include the Community Day, the Halloween Event, and the Evolving Stars Event. All of these have a high chance of featuring some different Five-Star Raid Bosses.
It's even possible that Ultra Beasts will make more appearances considering they are part of the October art in Pokémon GO.
For all the awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Niantic / The Pokémon Company.