Among them, the brand new blunder pass will bring brand new rewards for players to unlock by levelling up across 100 tiers. Here's everything you need to know about the Sea of Thieves plunder pass Season 6, including the tiers, rewards and more.
Sea of Thieves plunder pass Season 6 price
Sea of Thieves Plunder Pass Season 6 will cost 999 Ancient Coins, i.e. $9.99, but you can access hundreds of free rewards even without purchasing it. However, you will have to spend money to buy the pass if you wish to get all of them.
The emergence of Phantom-filled Sea Forts, reams of new rewards and a rallying cry for Pirate Legends: prepare yourself for all this content arriving over the course of Sea of Thieves Season Six, launching on March 10th! pic.twitter.com/ejvsbWcSdu— Sea of Thieves (@SeaOfThieves) March 7, 2022
- Sea of Thieves Season 6 adds Adventures, Mysteries and Sea Forts
- Sea of Thieves Buried Treasures guide: Moment of Reflection Commendation
- How to sit and sleep in Sea of Thieves
- Sea of Thieves Buried Treasures guide: Adventurer's Eve Commendation
Sea of Thieves plunder pass Season 6 rewards
Sea of Thieves Season 6 plunder pass will bring hundreds of rewards, including legendary ship parts, weapons and much more and here's the list of them:
- Dark Relic flag and sails
- Naval Commander clothing set
- Belle's Hat
- Mysterious Cutlass
- Emissary Ledger rewards
- Three variations of Forest's Blessing Costume
- Spring Blossom Collector Ship Set
We will update the complete list of rewards once the plunder pass gets available. Also, you will be able to earn 250 Ancient Coins which means you will have to spend less money to buy the next plunder pass.
You can have a look at the official Sea of Thieves Season 6 announcement video below.
Don’t forget to check out our dedicated Sea of Thieves section for the latest news, updates, guides, leaks and more.
Featured image courtesy of Rare.