It’s been a while since Teamfight Tactics (TFT) last received a significant update. However, with Riot Games recently announcing the upcoming Mid-Set patch, players have a lot to look forward to, with dragons taking the foothold across most compositions in Dragonlands: Uncharted Realms.
Here’s everything you need to know about TFT Set 7.5’s patch notes, including all the new traits, augments, and items in the PBE server releasing on 23rd August 2022. In addition, we will have the official changelog for Set 7.5's global debut with Teamfight Tactics Patch 12.17 on 8th September 2022.
Teamfight Tactics Set 7.5 Notes
Teamfight Tactics Set 7.5 New Traits
- After each player combat, gain an Astral Orb. The combined star level of your Astral champions increases the quality of the orb. Astral champions gains bonus Ability Power.
- The unit in the Darkflight hex is sacrificed at the start of combat, granting a copy of a random item they have to each Darkflight champion and bonus health to each. Emblems and non-craftable items are corrupted when they're copied, instead becoming Darkflight Essence.
- Innate: Require 2 team slots. Dragons provide +3 to the marked trait and gain additional bonuses based on how many Dragons are on your team.
- Lagoon units gain bonus Ability Power and Attack Speed. A Seastone appears on the board that grants loot as Lagoon units cast Abilities over
- (3) Monoliths create three hexes on the battlefield. Units standing in the hex at the start of combat gain a 15% damage reduction.Terra Tier 5.
- (3) Nomsy gains a random trait in each game; she summons a former Trainer to aid her in battle, who also gains this trait. Trainers' Ability Power is always equal to Nomsy's Ability Power. When Nomsy dies, Trainers gain 100% Attack Speed.
Teamfight Tactics Set 7.5 Augments
- Your team counts as having one additional Lagoon. Gain a Kai'Sa.
- Your team counts as having one additional Darkflight. Gain an Aphelios.
- Darkflights benefit from the top-most trait of the sacrificed unit; this does not increase the trait count.
- Gain double streak gold.
Birthday Present -
- Gain a 2-star champion every time you level up.
Scoped Weapons I
- Your units that start combat in the back two rows gain +2 Attack Range and 15% Attack Speed.
Protectors of the Cosmos
- Combat start: Your team gains a 30 Health shield for every item component equipped on an Astral Champion, including those part of a full item. Gain a Lux.
- Gain a Darkflight Emblem and a Rell.
- If you only have 1 Dragon, Dragons execute enemies they damage who are below 25% Health. Gain a Nomsy.
- After combat with a player, a random Dragonmancer appears on your bench. Gain a Kai'sa.
- The Dragonmancer nearest to the Dragonmancer Hero gains 50% of the Dragonmancer trait's bonuses. Gain a Sett.
- Gain a Lagoon Emblem and a Zac. High Tide Until they cast two times, Lagoon champions have 30% reduced Attack Speed but gain 12 Mana per second. Gain a Kai'sa
- When Lagoon champions gain a shield, they remove all negative effects on themselves and heal for 20% of their missing Health.
- Mages' attacks drain 8 Mana from their target and gain half of the drained Mana. Gain a Lux.
- Scalescorns gain 8% damage each time they start combat in the same hex, stacking up to 4 times. Gain a Lillia.
- Your units take 15% less damage from enemies shrunken by Whispers champions. Gain a Sylas.
- Thief's Gloves will always give your champions items they can use well. Gain a Thief's Gloves.
- Your highest Health champion is cloned. Clones cannot hold items.
Scoped Weapons II
- Your units that start combat in the back two rows gain infinite Attack Range and 25% Attack Speed.
- The Assassin trait grants its bonuses to your champions that start combat in the back two rows; this does not increase your number of Assassins. Gain a Kayn.
- Gain a Darkflight Emblem, a Giant Slayer, and a Rengar.
Age of Dragons
- If you only have Dragons, every 5th attack from a Dragon fires a Dragonsoul blast that deals magic damage equal to 15% of their target's max Health. Gain a Nomsy, Zippy, and a random Tier 4 Dragon.
- Your team counts as having one additional Dragon. Gain a Zippy.
- Gain a Lagoon Emblem, a Spear of Shojin, and a Zeri.
- Your team counts as having one additional Ragewing. Gain a Guinsoo's Rageblade and a Rakan.
Teamfight Tactics Set 7.5 New Items
- Once per combat: At 50% Health, allies within three hexes gain a 20% maximum Health shield that lasts up to 3 seconds. Shielded allies gain 30 Armor and 30 Magic Resist for the rest of combat.
Spear of Shojin
- Grant 30 bonus Ability Power. Attacks restore five additional Mana. (Built with Needlessly Large Rod instead of B.F. Sword)
- The holder gains the Darkflight trait.
- The holder gains the Lagoon trait.
And that concludes the complete patch notes for the Teamfight Tactics Set 7.5 Dragonlands: Uncharted Realms PBE server.
- Are Teamfight Tactics Set 7.5's New Features Fun To Play?
- League Of Legends Plans To Optimize Jungling During Preseason 2023
- Riot Games Joins Gamer Girls Night In As Gaming Sponsor
- Riot Games And Tiffany & Co. To Redesign League Of Legends' Esports Trophy
Disclaimer: Please be advised that some of the information in this guide is subject to change upon reaching PBE servers, during testing phases, and after debuting on main servers.
For more fantastic game content, check out our section dedicated to Teamfight Tactics news, updates, guides, features, and more.
All featured images are courtesy of Riot Games.