The TFT: Reckoning set continues, bringing plenty of changes as it continues to revitalize the game via new strategies and outstanding compositions before the start of the Reckoning World Championship qualifiers.
Continuing with this evolution, just like every two weeks, Riot has released everything related to the update that will come with patch 11.11. This time around, it focuses on items and units that have had little relevance to the meta in addition to certain technical details that will be revamped for the first time in a long time.
Patch 11.11: Champion & traits changes
Champions like Udyr and LeBlanc who have received updates recently to impact their power will be rebalanced to make them more fitting into the current state of the game, while Trundle will see be nerfed as his Subjugate will now get less Ability Power Ratio, but its Stat Steal Duration will be increased by two seconds.
(Picture: Riot Games)
Pantheon has become one of the best tank units thanks to great damage reduction from his Aegis Assault, sadly for Pantheon mains, it will be reduced and flattened, making him a less profitable pick. Meanwhile, the 4-cost units have defined this set so far, so to balance them all, the worst performing will be buffed either in their stats or their abilities.
Last but not least, the God-Kings have been underperforming since the start of the set, as they haven’t had a consistent presence in many comps due to their high costs, and bad stats. For this patch, Darius will receive lots of buffs in every single aspect, while Garen will have a change in his power.
Tier 1 champions
- Udyr Feral Instinct (Tiger stance) Attack Damage: 130/140/200% ⇒ 120/130/180%
- Vladimir Transfusion Damage: 250/350/450 ⇒ 300/420/540
Tier 2 champions
- LeBlanc Ethereal Chain Stun Duration: 1.5/2/2.5 ⇒ 2 seconds
- LeBlanc Ethereal Chain Damage: 200/300/600 ⇒ 200/250/500
- Sejuani Fury of the North Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 60/120/300 ⇒ 100/150/300
- Soraka Max Mana Buff: 30/80 ⇒ 30/70
- Trundle Subjugate Ability Power Ratio: 100% ⇒ 50%
- Trundle Subjugate Stat Steal Duration: 6 ⇒ 8 seconds
- Varus Holy Arrows Blessing On-Hit Bonus Damage: 40/60/100 ⇒ 40/60/90
(Picture: Riot Games)
Tier 3 champions
- Lulu Whimsy Attack Speed: 70/80/100% ⇒ 70/80/120%
- Morgana Health: 800 ⇒ 850
- Morgana starting Mana Buff: 60/120 ⇒ 80/120
- Pantheon Aegis Assault Damage Reduction: 75/80/90% ⇒ 65%
- Nidalee Bonus Damage on next attack after dodging/critting: 100/150/375 ⇒ 120/180/450
- Riven Blade of the Dawn Attack Damage Bonus: 90/100/130% ⇒ 90/100/150%
Tier 4 champions
- Aphelios Attack Damage: 70 ⇒ 75
- Draven Spinning Axes Attack Damage Multiplier: 180/200/260% ⇒ 170/180/340%
- Draven Spinning Axes Bonus Damage: 150/200/500 ⇒ 150/200/800
- Ivern’s Daisy now properly stars up with Ivern
- Daisy’s Health will remain the same values but she now gains bonus AD while starring up
- Daisy’s Shockwave Damage and Stun Duration will now apply the proper starred up values rather than always using 1 star values
- Karma Soulflare Damage: 180/240/700 ⇒ 200/250/600
- Jax Empowered Strike Bonus Attack Speed: 30/35/50% ⇒ 20/25/60%
- Mordekaiser Max Mana Nerf: 0/70 ⇒ 0/80
- Vel’Koz Lifeform Disintegration Ray Damage: 1000/1250/4000 ⇒ 900/1150/4000
(Picture: Riot Games)
Tier 5 champions
- Darius Starting Mana Buff: 30/100 ⇒ 40/100
- Darius God-Wolf's Carnage Armor Shred: 70% ⇒ 50%
- Darius God-Wolf's Carnage Armor Shred Duration: 10 sec ⇒ 8 sec
- Darius God-Wolf's Carnage Healing per Auto after cast: 10% ⇒ 15/20/50%
- Darius God-Wolf's Carnage Healing Autos after cast: 3/4/10 ⇒ 2
- Darius God-Wolf's Carnage Attack Damage Scaling: 160/200/2000% ⇒ 180/220/2000%
- Garen Starting Mana Buff: 30/100 ⇒ 40/100
- Garen God-Lion's Justice Magic Resist Shred: 70% ⇒ 50%
- Garen God-Lion's Justice Magic Resist Shred Duration: 10 sec ⇒ 8 sec
- Heimerdinger Upgrade!!! Damage: 400/600/7777 ⇒ 500/650/7777
- Kayle Health: 700 ⇒ 500
- Volibear Starting Mana Buff: 80/200 ⇒ 100/200
After being buffed in the last patch due to its low late-game potential, the Abominations will be getting a buff.
The Forgotten and Spellweavers are having a reduction on their Ability Power stats, and finally, both the Skirmishers and Knights have proven to be strong enough in the current meta, so to impact their preference as a base for any comp, their Shields and Damage Reduction are being reduced respectively.
- Abomination Monstrosity Enrage Cast time reduced by 25%
- Abomination Monstrosity Base Health: 1000/1400/1800 ⇒ 1000/1600/2200
- Abomination Monstrosity Bonus Health per Star Level: 100/140/180 ⇒ 100/160/220
- Abomination Monstrosity Attack Damage: 100/150/200 ⇒ 100/160/220
- Abomination Monstrosity Attack Damage Per Star Level: 10/15/20 ⇒ 10/16/22
- Forgotten Attack Damage and Ability Power: 30/70/160 ⇒ 30/70/140
- Knight Damage Reduction: 15/40/90 ⇒ 15/40/80
- Skirmisher Shield: 300/600 ⇒ 20/40% max Health
- Spellweaver Ability Power 20/60 ⇒ 20/50
- Spellweaver Ability Power Per Cast: 2/6 ⇒ 2/5
Patch 11.11: Items changes
Like the the previous patch, the less utilized items will be focused again, with the Archangel, Archdemon, and Riskthirster being among the most benefited, accompanied by the Deathblade and the Final Whisper. To top it all, the Vengeful Trap Claw is getting a massive update by giving a wider coverage for its ability shields.
Archangel’s Staff Tooltip now specifies that the Ability Power gain applies to the cast that grants the bonus Ability Power
Archangel’s Staff Mana Ratio: 35% ⇒ 40%
Archdemon’s Staff of Immortality Mana Ratio: 300% ⇒ 350%
Riskthirster Bonus Attack Speed Duration: 3 ⇒ 4 seconds
Deathblade & Caustic Deathblade Starting Stacks: 3 ⇒ 4
Hextech Gunblade of Immortality Heal Target: Nearest ally with missing Health ⇒ Ally with lowest percent Health
Final Whisper Armor and MR Shred: 50% ⇒ 70%
Redemption Missing Health Heal: 25% ⇒ 20%
Statikk Shiv & Statikk Stiletto Magic Resist Shred: 70% ⇒ 50%
Vengeful Trap Claw REWORKED: When combat begins, the holder and all allies within 1 hex in the same row gain a shield that blocks the first enemy Ability.
Patch 11.11: General updates
(Picture: Riot Games)
Varying a little from the latest TFT updates, many systems from the entire mode are receiving a refresh starting with the Shop Rates, allowing you a better chance to reroll for your 2-cost three stars at Level 6 and your 3-cost three stars at Level 7.
The Carousel Shadow Item Rates are being revamped giving you more opportunities to play around with them by deleting the 1 Shadow Item chance, and increasing the 3 Shadow Items spawn rate, while the Loot Orbs will give champions more often instead of gold.
And to finish this review, the User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) will be buffed by giving more accessibility when looking at Recipe hints, the Blue Buff and Very Dark Blue Buff will now pop off of Champions with no mana, and the Zz’Rot Portal’s icon will now glow purple instead of green, to avoid confusion with its Shadow variation.
Remember to also be on the lookout for everything coming with patch 11.11 for League of Legends in our patch notes, and enjoy your time fighting in the Convergence.