The Finals is a much-awaited FPS game, the ultimate combat entertainment game show where the teams will fight for fame, riches, and the favor of generous seasonal sponsors in order to win in hyper-realistic, fully destructible Virtual Arenas inspired by iconic real-world locations.
The game is expected to be released by the end of 2023; however, Embark Studios has announced its open beta for all platforms at Xbox Partner Preview, and players are excited about it because of the combat experience the title provides.
If you want to try out The Finals open beta, here is everything you know about it, including its release date, how to play it, and its features.
Table of Contents
The Finals Open Beta Release Date and Time
The Finals open beta will be available for anyone who wants to join from October 26 to November 5. The exact release time is yet to be revealed and will vary depending on your region and platform. The open beta will be accessible for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and PC users.
How To Play The Finals Open Beta
To play The Finals open beta, you don't need to register or sign up for anything. All you have to do is download the game via your regular platform's store, and once the open beta is released, hop in. The game supports cross-play across all platforms, so you can team up or compete with your friends regardless of their device.
The Finals Open Beta Features & Content
The Finals open beta will feature a lot of new and updated content from the previous closed betas that ran earlier this year. You can have a look at everything coming to it below:
- Skyway Stadium (New)
New and Updated Game Modes
- Bank-It (New) — In this mode, four teams consisting of three players each will battle to earn coins. The first team to collect the required number of coins, or the team with the most coins at the end of the round, wins the game.
- Unranked Tournament — In this mode, you compete against three teams in a squad of three players each to find cashboxes and deposit them in vaults. It follows an unranked tournament format with three rounds and features 24 players in total.
- Ranked Tournament — This mode is similar to the Unranked Tournament; however, it follows a ranked tournament format with four rounds and features 48 players in total.
- Quick Cash — It is also a Cashout mode like the Tournament modes listed above; however, it follows a 3v3v3 format. This mode has longer matches, faster respawn timers, faster extraction times, and only one vault at a time.
- Practice Range — As the name suggests, players can test weapons, gadgets, movement, etc, in this mode.
- The free Open Beta BattlePass will include 16 exclusive rewards that you can unlock, and they will also be transferred to the full game at launch. (New)
- Item progression will include 5 Mastery Levels per weapon
- There will be a total of five leagues (ranks) i.e. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond, and each league will give you permanent rewards. Apart from this, players who reach the Diamond tier will earn an exclusive Legendary Diamond Weapon Skin.
Even More Content
- The Open Beta will feature 20 Weapons, 26 Gadgets, and nine abilities, and along with this, improvements to performance, movement, teamplay, etc., have also been made based on the feedback received from the closed beta.
That's everything you need to know about The Finals open beta, and you can have a look at its announcement trailer below: