Tower of Fantasy is shaping to be an ambitious free-to-play RPG, thanks to its vibrant characters and flashy real-time combat. It is a Gacha game at its core and has visuals and gameplay similarities to HoYoverse's incredibly popular title Genshin Impact.
Tower of Fantasy has garnered quite the attention since its reveal and has now hit 3 million pre-registrations. In light of its growing hype, developer Hotta Studio has revealed some of the technical and gameplay enhancements that will be coming to Tower of Fantasy at launch.
All the changes coming to Tower of Fantasy at launch
At launch, Tower of Fantasy will add a host of new improvements, including changes to character customization, adding new emotes, bug fixes, and more. Below you will find the list of all the changes that are coming to the game.
Hi Wanderers! You have mail! ðŸ“¨— Tower of Fantasy (@ToF_EN_Official) August 5, 2022
With the launch of #TowerofFantasy coming up in the very near future, we wanted to take the time to address some of the changes you will see in the global version of #ToF! 🌐
Click the link in the comments to read the full version! pic.twitter.com/kt2Q6ygDcQ
- Character customization now includes the option to customize your character's chest.
- Fixed an issue with switching audio languages.
- Greatly improved localization issues such as text that goes out of the frame, missing translations, and subtitles being cut off.
- Added text localization for six languages: German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian, and Thai.
- Lowered the requirements to complete some Activity Missions.
- Lowered the difficulty of Joint Operation and Frontier Clash numerically, and suitably adjusted the recommended CS.
- Added some emotes and emoticons.
- Fixed some bugs.
We do not have concrete details on the new emotes that are being added or any info on the bugs that will be fixed. However, we will update this article once these become readily available.
- Every Playable Character In Tower Of Fantasy
- Tower of Fantasy - Release Date, Story, Gameplay, More
- Tower Of Fantasy System Requirements - PC, Android, iOS, iPad
That's all the changes coming to Tower of Fantasy at launch.
For more on the game, check our section dedicated to Tower of Fantasy news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Hotta Studio.