With the release of Valorant patch 7.0, a new bundle will be making its way to the store, and this time, it will be the Neo Frontier bundle. It will be available after the No Limits skinline will leave the store, and you will be able to purchase it by spending Valorant Points (VP). Riot Games has revealed all the skins that will be available in the Neo Frontier bundle, and here is everything you need to know about it, including its release date, price, and more.
You can purchase Neo Frontier bundle from Valorant store for 8700 VP.
Valorant patch 7.0 will release today and with that Neo Frontier bundle will be making its way to the game as well.
Valorant Neo Frontier Bundle Release Date and Price
As per the official announcement by Riot, the Neo Frontier bundle will be available in the Valorant store on June 27. The price of the bundle will be 8700 VP which will cost you around $85, and the exact amount will vary based on the region. However, keep in mind that it will be available for a limited period of time, so make sure to grab it as soon as possible.
Valorant Neo Frontier Bundle Skins, Variants, and Animations
Neo Frontier skinline uses cutting-edge technology to blend Old West with the Neo Future. Laura Baltzer, the Producer of Premium Content at Riot Games, explained, "There are two distinct but connected fantasies in this skinline, but we wanted both to feel fulfilled. If you’re a fan of old school spaghetti westerns we hope you love this skinline, and if you’re a fan of space westerns we hope you love this skinline too!"
You can have a look at all the weapons skins coming to the bundle below.
Neo Frontier Phantom
Neo Frontier Axe (melee)
Neo Frontier Sheriff
Neo Frontier Marshal
Neo Frontier Odin
All of the skins listed above will have Animations, Visual Effects, Finisher and Kill Banner, Audio, and Custom Inspects as follows. "Normally, animations for a skinline would only be on the final upgrade levels. We changed it up for this skin because we felt like it was important that the animations and audio were reflected in both the old school and futuristic versions of the skin," said Baltzer, the Producer of Premium Content at Riot Games.
- Level 1 - Custom Old West model, bullets, and ADS reticle
- Level 2 - Custom animations and firing audio
- Level 3 - Custom Sci-fi model change and new ADS reticle, custom Sci-fi animations, custom Sci-fi visual effects, and custom Sci-fi firing/equip/reload/inspect audio
- Level 4 - Finisher and Killbanner
- Variant 1 - Purple Variant with Purple Finisher and Kill Banner
- Variant 2 - White/Blue Variant with Blue Finisher and Kill Banner
- Variant 3 - Orange/Blue Variant with Orange Finisher and Kill Banner
- Level 1 - Custom model change (Old West Axe), brand new equip and right click animations
- Level 2 - Custom model change (Sci-fi Axe), Sci-fi visual effects, Sci-fi audio
- Variant 1 - Purple Variant
- Variant 2 - White/Blue Variant
- Variant 3 - Orange/Blue Variant
In addition to this, Neo Frontier will also have additional items listed below: