Rollerdrome, the much-awaited third-person action shooter title, has finally been released globally. The game puts you in the shoes of a skate shooter whose primary objective is to eliminate his enemies while rollerskating and performing crazy tricks.
Similar to other video games, Rollerdrome has a massive list of achievements and trophies. Most of them can be unlocked by accomplishing simple tasks. However, a few achievements are complicated and require professional skills to complete. With that said, we'll show you the complete list of Rollerdrome achievements and trophies, along with instructions to finish them. So without any further delay, let's dive into the details.
Rollerdrome – Full Trophy List And How To Unlock Them
Private Division's Rollerdrome features a total of 22 trophies that test your skills and ability to perform during the matches. Besides this, there are a few more trophies, including the I Am Kara Hassan which requires players to obtain every other trophy in the game.
- Rollerdrome Review - Sadistic And Satisfying Roller Disco
- Rollerdrome Preview - Climb The Leaderboard To Become The Champion
- Rollerdrome PC Minimum, Recommended System Requirements
- Rollerdrome - Release Date, Gameplay, Trailer, More
Below, we've detailed all 22 trophies for Rollerdrome by categorizing them based on grade or rarity: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze:
- Warming Up: Play through and finish the Entry Tests
- Debute: Finish your first Match
- Untouchable: Finish a Match without taking any damage
- Two Birds: Eliminate 2 House Players with a single Z-11 shot
- Three’s a Crowd: Eliminate 3 House Players with a single Grenade
- Slugger: Finish a level using only Slug Shots
- Quarter Finalists: Reach the Quarters
- Semi-Finalist: Reach the Semis
- Half Way: Complete 50% of the Challenges in the main Campaign
- Killstreak: Finish a Match in a single Combo
- Ready for Anything: Complete every Tutorial exercise
- One for the Record Books: Perform a single Combo worth more than 3,000,000
- Every Trick in the Book: Perform every Grab Trick in a single Match
- Strike A Pose: Perform every Grind in a single Match
- Finalist: Reach the Final
- Champion: Complete the main Campaign
- Completionist: Complete 100% of the Challenges in the main Campaign
- Welcome to Rollerdrome: Finish a Match in the Out For Blood Campaign
- All in a Day’s Work: Finish every Match in the Out For Blood Campaign
- Glutton for Punishment: Complete 100% of the Challenges in the Out For Blood Campaign
- Never Outgunned: Beat the Spider Tank Mk. I, without taking any damage
- I Am Kara Hassan: Obtain every other Trophy in the game
Rollerdrome is available for both PlayStation and PC platforms.
For more on the game, check our section dedicated to video game news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Roll7.